Exploring Uncharted Territory:Jimin's Playful Nature

It was simple... Pretty simple, in fact.

Driving Jungkook crazy, making him lose control and slip away from his sanity.

His instincts were high and more controlling when it comes to jimin and his constant flirty personality and reckless audacity to always try and derail Jungkook.

When he was happy getting the old  Jimin back , he totally forgot that flirting with everything that moves was in his blood .

So , going to an open beach restaurant was his plan in getting the weirdly calm with the evil smile Jimin to forget about what happened with the female staff and about his promise before the meeting , he really didn't want to do what the other had in mind .

Yet , watching his pretty thing flirt with the waiters and the guy sitting next to their table with his mom -note who apparently liked Jimin a lot - wasn't on his plans .

" Cut it out park Jimin " Jungkook blurts, mad, and Jimin thinks this is the most enjoyment he had while winding someone up in  years, eight years to be specific.

Not like he was winding and playing around with anyone other than Jungkook since the age of 5 , he just loves annoying him.

" Cut what out kookie " Jimin teases, not tearing his eyes away from the guy next table .

The whole act was upsetting from the way, the stranger smiled shyly at Jimin to the way his mother pressured him to give Jimin his number.

Sinking down into his seat as the too familiar uneasy feeling washes over him .

" It's the truth,  taeyin-shi you don't have to feel embarrassed , you really are handsome and i can see well that you took those pretty features from your mother " he smiles sweetly at the stranger , who nodded shyly in a way of saying thank you , when the mother spoke softly addressing Jimin .

" Are you seeing someone honey , what do you think of my son ?"

Jimin looked at Jungkook with a small smirk on his lips upon noticing the way the other was taping his foot on the floor and  watching him with the eyes of a hawk ,waiting to hear his answer.

"I do" , the smile on the stranger and his mom flattered as quick as it Come.

As much as Jimin would love to see Jungkook's reaction if he said no , he couldn't risk it , he still don't know everything about this Jungkook .

It was still a little strange to see what was a pout on the younger face and a whole day of sulking back then become an indifferent person with a murderous kind of ' I'll kill you if you add one more word ' look in his eyes , that Jimin didn't want to explore yet.

He was still his kookie , that much he knows however it's still unknown to him how much this grown up version of the latter had changed and what changed.

And honestly it's his fault he didn't know anything , he didn't give him a chance to show his true self.

True , it wasn't that long since he was back to himself again whereas it wasn't exactly the same as before where it didn't take more than 2 hours to catch up with everything in the past when Jungkook parents used to forbid him from meeting Jimin for weeks,  this time he couldn't let it happen . He didn't want to catch up.

Jimin was scared , terrified, afraid of discovering the truth and what it'll bring with it.

And honestly , Jungkook sees it all.

Knows everything and very well what Jimin is dealing with

He doesn't miss it , the terror in his eyes.

He didn't miss the slightly shaky hands and trembling body , the smile that flattered for barely a second before it came back as if nothing happened.

Truthfully , if he didn't know Jimin well and he wasn't as observant , he would have missed the whole thing, it was quick and barely noticeable , the way Jimin panicked and become anxious whenever he brought the accident topic up, how he avoided it and refused to speak about it like a plague .

He tried opening a conversation about three times since Jimin health improved but whenever he tried to explain what happened back then and how come he was still alive, Jimin dismissed it or just walked away as if Jungkook wasn't talking .

So he let it go .

Back to the mansion, Jungkook didn't speak to Jimin during the whole ride and went straight to his room leaving him there , what makes the latter a little regretful of his act ,not a lot though, he enjoyed it , he just regrets touching the guy arm for more then necessary when they said goodbye .

He admits he went too far there, he knew if he said a word one of them will be dead right there , and he knows it isn't him so he seriously didn't want to be the raison behind an innocent guy death , just because he wanted to make the CEO jealous.

So jimin has been pacing around the room for the past twenty minutes, debating whether he should go in the bathroom and get Jungkook out to talk or just let him cool down .

" Fuck , why is it so hard "

He always found Jungkook cute back then , from the way he pouts and sulks to the way he acts stupid to make Jimin laugh and get his full attention , it was always easy dealing with him but now he really was struggling .

It's true Jungkook is still the same kind , caring person who loves Jimin a lot but unlike before he always carried this cold indifferent aura around him that Jimin couldn't get the courage to break through it .

Jimin pinched the bridge of his nose, getting irritated at no one exactly except his pathetic existence right now .

' get yourself together park jimin it's just Jungkook , your kookie ' he thought helplessly , he was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard the bathroom door open.

He took a deep breath ready to confront the younger , only for it to choke him instead when facing a naked Jungkook Infront of him .

' shit , couldn't he at least put a towel on' , the sight was alluring , it almost made Jimin forget his initial mission  if not for Jungkook's cold eyes who ignored him and walked past him straight to the closet.

"Can we talk? "Jimin stammered, his eyes still lost somewhere around Jungkook's hips and thighs that were fully covered now , to his disappointment.

" I'm listening " Jungkook noted gravelly no longer speaking in Seoul dialect, way too add to jimin's arousal.

Jimin breath hitched as he gulped down the whimper that wanted to make it out of his lips upon seeing how Jungkook v line moved while the latter walked .

He moved his legs without even realizing it and a few seconds later he found himself  right Infront of him, closer than what the leftover of  his rational sane brain had proceeded.

It wasn't the right time for him to let this kinda thoughts and feelings control, he didn't even have that much skin ship with Jungkook since they met again , so the last time they did more than making out was 8 years ago and they never did more than blow each other and masturbate together , wanting to save the best till Jungkook reaches his eighteen years .

Fuck, Jimin thought and now he regrets it so much , why did he  have to act like a gentleman back then.

" Look sorry for ruining our date , it's just th-" he mumbled not even sure if Jungkook heard him, too lost admiring his torso and lower body and he didn't even complete his sentence , if Jungkook noticed anything he didn't show it .

" Jimin"

" Hm ?"

" Go sleep "

"Huh?" Jimin looked up confused only to be met with Jungkook indifferent eyes again , he wanted to argue or at least try and speak with him but from the look of Jungkook and how he already walked to his bed , Jimin didn't dare .

Shit, Jimin cursed while looking down .

In conclusion ,he ended up sleeping uncomfortably with a very noticeable and huge boner .

________

Vote ❤️