A Magnetic Attraction

In the middle of the night, the door to Jungkook's room was slowly opened, and a tall figure walked in quietly closing the door behind him.

The room was dark only the dim light of the moon lightened the whole bed through the window curtains. Jimin was sprawled out on his back with the quilt kicked aside, covering only half of his body.

Ever since Jungkook started sleeping with him before all this happened he had developed the habit of taking his shirt off in the middle of the night, it was something he started doing after mocking Jungkook many times, as if karma hit him he started unconsciously doing the same, but unlike the other, he had always a thin undershirt on, Half of it was even indecently rolled up to his chest by his weird sleeping posture.

His milk-soft skin was exposed, and the pretty man's delicate and pink nipples were on full display. His white and slender limbs were also unrestrainedly spread out, giving the younger who just entered a very strong and sinful visual impact.

After Jimin passed out in the morning on Jungkook's lap, he was brought by the latter back to the room where he slept soundly and did not wake up the entire day which gave the younger time to deal with all the work he wasn't able to do due to Jimin clinginess this past two months.

Not that it was unpleasant to Jungkook, he would be happy if Jimin acted that cute and clingy in his usual self days, but his behavior wasn't one of the normal things thus it was due to the sudden phobia he developed after knowing Jungkook identity.

Jungkook stared at the small figure spread out on the bed for some time before making his way toward him.

Approaching the bed, he knelt down first leaving a small kiss on the other forehead before adjusting his sleeping posture.

Squeezing Jimin's legs between his two legs at the same time, he hugged his waist with his arms coiling Jimin's entire person into his embrace.

He didn't either cover him with the quilt nor did he fix his shirt, with his arms and hands directly resting on the other fair skin, all the control he was trying to maintain over his body since he reunited with the smaller suddenly felt really hard to endure.

He was half buried in jimin's body, with his legs around the other's, his arms around his waist, and his head buried deep in the crook of Jimin's neck, breathing slowly and deeply taking all the other lavender and vanilla scents, tightly hugging him soaking all his body temperature....it wasn't even cold.

His lips twitched into a small dim smile, his lips rested on the other neck without moving.

His mind was still sane despite his hard physical state - he won't do anything he shouldn't - with his thoughts elsewhere and the difficulties of breathing he suddenly had loosened his arms, ready to back away and give some space so as to not do anything he will regret later.

Before he could move he suddenly felt a hand on his wrist holding him back, stopping his movement, looking up Jimin's eyes were wide open looking down at him.

Their faces were close, so much close that their eyes seemed to blend together into one.

Both lost in each other eyes, Jungkook spoke without taking his eyes off Hazel's quiet eyes that held his whole world inside.

" Hi beautiful"

His voice was quiet and calm it came almost as a whisper yet the other managed to hear him.

Somehow Jungkook was able to see some bright light emerge in his once dark sunken eyes, and he was happy about it, unlike two months ago, this past few days Jimin managed to show a little more emotion.