Facing Truths

It was a busy Monday morning and the streets of the city were filled with the sound of honking cars and people rushing to work. Amidst all the chaos, there was a woman who was walking quickly, almost frantically, towards the police station. a woman named Kim Nayun, her heart was racing as she thought about the words Park Jimin had told her the day before. She was determined to get to the bottom of what was going on, but at the same time, she was afraid of what she might find.

As she entered the police station, she took a deep breath and tried calming herself. The sound of clanging metal and the shouting of police officers filled the air, her heart was beating fast with a mixture of anxiety and determination. As she approached the front desk, a stern-faced officer named Lee looked up at her. 

"Can I help you?" he asked, his tone indicating that he didn't really want to.

"Yes, I need to know about a person," Nayun said, trying to keep her voice calm. "I believe they may have been arrested."

Minho raised an eyebrow. "What's the person's name?"

"Park jimin," Nayun replied.

Minho typed something into his computer and then shook his head. "I'm sorry, but I can't give you any information about that person ."

Nayun's heart sank. "But this is important," she said, her voice starting to shake. "I just want to know why he was arrested."

Minho's expression remained still and firm. "I'm sorry, but I can't give you any information."

Nayun took a deep breath, trying to stay calm. "Please, I just need to know. I won't tell anyone anything, this person had threatened me ."

Minho sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I understand, but I still can't give you any information. you can fill a report, or come back if anything bad happened"

Nayun felt her eyes start to well up with tears. " what do you mean anything bad happened, why would I wait till then, I just want to know if this person is really dangerous or he just wanted to scare me"

" What was the threat about? " the officer asked

" he told me to stay away from someone, or else I would be in the same place as someone who did not listen "

the officer raised his eyebrow," and what made you  assume he was arrested before "

" he told me so "she yelled

 Lee looked at her for a moment, and then he sighed again. " ma'am, I still can't, we have strict orders " 

Kim Nayun sighed, feeling disappointed. She had hoped to get some answers but it seemed like she was going to be left in the dark. She turned to leave the police station, feeling defeated.

As she was walking down the street, she suddenly heard someone calling her name. She turned around to see another police officer, a young woman named Kim Jihyun, hurrying towards her.

"I'm sorry, I know you were just in the station, but I thought you should know something," Jihyun said, her voice soft.

Nayun's stomach churned. "What is it?" she asked, her voice trembling.

Jihyun took a deep breath " I believe you were asking about, park jimin. I really should tell you this, it may cost me my job. but I couldn't ignore how distressed you sounded "

Nayun's heart skipped a beat as she listened to what the officer had to say. "Park Jimin was arrested and imprisoned for 3 years for murder," she said. "He killed a man with a hit-and-run record on his profile, but he was only able to get out of prison earlier because he was underage when he committed the crime and someone with influence helped him out."