month 5 week 2

Seoul University was a perpetual hub of chaos, teeming with students buzzing about their daily pursuits. However, unlike the days before on this particular day, the ambient noise seemed intensified, and if Jimin's senses didn't deceive him, the entire department hall appeared to be casting strange glances their way as he walked alongside Jungkook.

The smaller could easily discern the thoughts and murmurs that accompanied those looks, for this had become a recurring pattern over the past few weeks, all thanks to a certain tall, raven-haired individual.

Ever since Jungkook had embraced a more tactile approach in his interactions with Jimin, the attention they garnered within the university walls had escalated to an exceptional level. Despite Jimin's fervent objections, and against his will, the taller seemed to relish in defying his wishes, indulging in increasingly affectionate gestures and physical displays of intimacy.

The first three months of their so-called friendship had proceeded without incident, their bond even celebrated by peers who rejoiced at the sight of the once introverted Jimin finally finding companionship. However, the tides had shifted drastically over the past two months, with students growing increasingly annoyed and envious, their initial delight replaced by contempt and bother.

Whispers echoed through the corridors, some questioning why a handsome person like Jungkook would choose to associate with someone like Jimin, while others pondered quite the opposite– how could the kindest and most striking person on campus align himself with the likes of Jungkook?

Jimin's admirers and Jungkook's admirers alike found themselves consumed by jealousy, a resentment that intensified with every escalation of Jungkook's physical affection and skinship towards the smaller.

The two remained unfazed by the opinions of others, they didn't mind it as long as they refrained from uttering unsavory remarks or directly interfering in their lives.

Throughout the day, Jimin made a conscious effort to ignore and avoid Jungkook, not due to the swirling rumors or speculations about their alleged romantic entanglement, but rather because of the resurfacing of his deeply rooted insecurities.

Currently, he found himself sequestered in the library, his face pressed flat against one of the desks, as he grappled with the rapid escalation of events that had unfolded since Jungkook's arrival in his life, shattering the carefully constructed rules he had sustained for himself.

Despite his strict prohibition against any physical contact, not allowing the taller to touch him intimately. Jimin found himself powerless to resist Jungkook's featherlight kisses on his cheek and nose. These fleeting gestures always caught him off guard, their brevity leaving him no time to react before the warmth of the other's lips had already dissipated, they were always very fast and always appeared unexpectedly before Jungkook had rushed away, escaping any potential scolding.

Try as he might, Jimin could not bring himself to push the younger away when he hugged him in his warm embraces, whether from behind or in a more intimate hold. Even when Jungkook's lips brushed against his forehead, defying every mental command to recoil and protest, Jimin's body refused to respond, leaving him frozen in place, eyes closed, relishing the softness of the other's lips on his skin.

Simultaneously, tucked away in a secluded corner of the art department, two imposing figures stood in stark contrast to the bustling atmosphere around them. A well-built, towering man had his hand wrapped tightly around the throat of another individual, nearly matching his stature.

"What do you believe I should do with you now?" the first man growled, his voice laced with darkness as his teeth clenched in frustration, tightening his grip ever so slightly around the student's neck.