The Lull Before the Crisis

Two weeks had flown by since the magical wedding day, and Jimin was still riding high on the euphoria of it all. He had never felt happier, more content, or more in love than he did now. Every moment spent with Jungkook felt like a precious gift, and they spent all their evenings exploring new places, laughing, and touching.

The sheer joy of being with each other was palpable, and their shared energy seemed to light up every room they walked into. Jimin felt as if they were making up for lost time, filling in all the years they had spent without each other. With each kiss, each caress, and each giggle, Jimin felt more and more certain that this was where he was meant to be - in the arms of his soulmate, his best friend, his everything.

During the day, Jimin and Jungkook would go to work at the company, but they would spend most of their time daydreaming about each other, sending each other cute messages and planning their evening adventures. As soon as they were done with work, they would be out of the door, eager to explore the world together.

Jimin had been so happy that he had barely given Lina a second thought. He had no idea what had happened to her, and he couldn't care less. The mere thought of her brought a sour taste to his mouth, and he quickly pushed her out of his mind.

As for Mr. Jeon, he had disappeared from their lives since the wedding. Jimin had a feeling that he had finally realized that his control over Jungkook was slipping, and he had retreated to his own corner to lick his wounds.

Jungkook's mother, on the other hand, had been taken care of by Jungkook himself. He had bought her a beautiful house somewhere near their mansion, and Jimin knew that he had yet to meet her and give her the keys. But for now, they were both happy in their little bubble, exploring the world and each other.

Jimin had never felt more alive, more complete, more loved. The world seemed brighter, the air sweeter, and every moment spent with Jungkook was a blessing. He knew that they were just getting started, and he couldn't wait to see where their journey would take them next.

They were like two teenagers in love, exploring the world together, for the first time, hand in hand, with all the excitement and thrill that came with it. It was as if they were the only ones in the world, the only ones that mattered, and they reveled in each other's company.

But to an outsider, it was a sight to see, it was funny given the fact they were together since childhood. 

 They would giggle at each other's jokes, share secret glances, and snuggle up together whenever they got the chance. It was as if they were living in a bubble, one that kept the rest of the world at bay.

Yoongi had teased them once, saying that they were acting like teenage girlfriends when they see their idols. And to be honest, he wasn't entirely wrong. Jimin and Jungkook were infatuated with each other, and they couldn't get enough of each other's company.

But something had changed in those two weeks. Jimin had started to get to know the rest of the boys. They weren't exactly friends yet, but they were getting along well, and Jimin found himself drawn to Hoseok the most. They shared a lot of common interests, and Hoseok had a way of making him feel at ease.

The boys started to visit more frequently since the wedding, coming over every two days and forcing their way into Jimin's life. It was a little overwhelming at first, but Jimin quickly grew to enjoy their company. They were all so different from each other, yet they somehow fit together like a puzzle.

But Jimin was aware that this happy bubble would have to pop someday. Every two joined souls fought sometimes, and he knew that he and Jungkook wouldn't be any different. But he was sure that they would never go through anything like that. They were different after all, so much different than any other couple.