The Return of Jimin

"welcome mr.jeon , mr.park  " a female secretary bowed to both men who just entered the company lobby.

" Sir , you're ten minutes late , you have a meeting with Chang groupe in 3 minutes about the deal to open an Aqua park in one of their land in china " the female secretary informed while she tried to keep up the pace of the tall man in front of her.

" Is everything ready?"

" Yes Sir , you can head straight to the meeting room as for mr.park I arranged the comfort couch you asked for in your office he can wait for you , his coffee will be there shortly , do you need anything else?"

" No, you're dismissed "

Jimin watched the women walk away swiftly while his shining black shoes tapped the main lobby at a rhythmical pace. He walked steadily behind Jungkook as he ignored the gazes of the staff and guests in the main lobby.

He didn't remember everything that happened during his none emotions state in the past weeks , but he still have a few vague flashbacks about it so he wasn't that confused about all the ogling he was getting and specially from one specific female staff that gaze was obviously a murderous and hateful one .

"Typical " he snickered getting Jungkook's attention.

" What's funny ?"

" Nothing, I'm just amazed how can people change the way they look at you just according to your behavior "

Turning to look behind him at Jimin who was rolling his eyes sassily at one of the staff who was drooling over him , Jungkook smirks knowingly

" They are mostly surprised at how you went from a clingy cute mochi with his oversized shirt to a confident brat with the tightest jeans "

Jimin closed his eyes and guffawed like a maniac. The whole lobby turned to stare at him with a frown and surprise at the same time .

" Ha ! ridiculous I strongly believe style have nothing to do with personality, they're just quick judgers "

Jungkook smiled fondly at Jimin's over displaying confidence, he was happy to get the Jimin he lost 8 years ago back , with no walls or boundaries set in between , just him being himself .

Rude , sassy , bitchy and overconfident .

The two walked to the elevator that raised both to the top floor of the building, Jimin didn't waist a second before confronting Jungkook, taking privilege of the empty office , to rant out his displeasure

" A comfort couch seriously!! Who said I'm okay with waiting in your office with you one floor away "

Jimin's pout was obvious in his voice and Jungkook started feeling bad for making him stay away and worry , yet the meeting was important he didn't wanna deal with another scene with Jimin in his lap for more than 30 minutes Infront of some important business partner , it wasn't that he hated the idea but it was known that the Chang groupe leader was a traditional old man so it will be  disrespectful toward him .

" Stop brooding, baby, you'll just end up ruining your pretty face with those wrinkles and  we already spoke about this on our way here , I thought we were over this "

" Do not baby me , and no we are not over this ,  I was okay with the ' no sitting in my lap and no PDA in the company ' but i never accepted to let you more than 2 meters away from me "

"I didn't mean to make you feel bad or worried but I seriously need this contract to be a success , I want to extend my work outside Korea and with you within my visual field I better forget the contract " Jungkook was quick to defend himself and explain his point of view but that only made Jimin gasp dramatically .