Epilogue

Fabian
"Where are you going, Fabian? " I looked at my brother who's asking me. I smiled at him, a smile formed on his lips when he saw my reaction. Lumapit ito saakin at tinapik ang balikat ko.

"You're going to her? " he asked me. I nodded my head. It's weird talking about a girl with my brother Flavio even though he's now marrying the woman he loves except our mother.

"Yeah. I know that because of your reaction. Keep safe. " sabi nito bago iwan ako sa labas ng bahay. Agad akong pumasok sa loob  ng sasakyan ko at nag drive papunta sa bahay ni Titania. She's my best friend for almost a year now and I planned to take her to prom with me. I know it's weird but I just want to be the only one to walk down the hall with her with all our other classmates watching us.

Nang makarating ako sa tapat ng gate nila ay agad ko itong nakita na nakaupo sa balcony ng baby nila habang may libro sa kamay nito. I smiled widely before pushing the gate and walking to her. She's the most beautiful woman in ever seen. She's the main character to my world. Umupo ako sa tabi nito at sumilip sa binabasa nito.

Agad itong lumayo saakin at tinakpan ang librong binabasa nito. Nanliit ang mga mata ko habang tinitingnan ito. Her face blushed because of my reaction. I know what she's reading. It's okay to read those kinds of books.

"You're reading again. " I said. Umupo ito ng maayos bago ayusin ang buhok at humarap saakin. I love her jet black silky long hair, his black colored eyes and pointed nose.

"Ano nanaman ginagawa mo dito, Fabian? " takang tanong nito saakin. I smiled at her but nervousness aware consuming my system. I gulped before opening my mouth to answer.

"I want you to be my date at the prom. " I said casually. Hindi ko alam kung saan galing ang lakas ng loob  ko para sabihin ko iyon. It sound really casual.
I waited for her answer and prayed that she will say. "Sure! " she answered. I hide the excitement inside me.

The prom day comes and I walk down the hall with her by my side. She's smiling while talking with her other classmate. We're not classmate because her course is different. I feel like even though it's night time the whole place shines like a sun because of her smile.

"Nagugutom na ako. " she giggled while talking to her girl classmates. I can't help but to laugh because of what she said. She's very bubbly and true. Napatingin ito saakin na mukhang narinig ang pagtawa ko.

"Let's eat then. " sabi ko bago hawakan ang kamay nito. Hindi ito nag reklamo dahil sa gown na suot nito. Pag katapos naming kumain ay napatingin kami sa dance floor kung saan may mga sumayaw na.

I looked at Titania and she's smiling widely while looking at the couple who's dancing gracefully while looking at each other lovingly. If she only knew that I would look at her like that if she knew that I like her.

Nilahad ko ang kamay ko sakanya dahilan kung bakit napatingin ito saakin. Ngumiti ito saakin bago tanggapin ang kamay ko. Pumunta kami sa dance floor kung saan may ibang estudyante na sumasayaw na.

I looked at Titania who's looking at the other student who's also dancing.

"Why dont you look at me instead of other people dancing. " I joke but jokes are half meant.

Napatingin ito saakin bago mahinang suntukin ang balikat ko. She smiled at me. I love that smile. She's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen at hindi ako mag sasawang purihin sya sa isip nya.

I looked at the woman who's now in my arms. Her head is resting on my chest while my hands are wrapped around her waist. The music is sways our body.

My bride... My beautiful bride is now in my arms and I can't ask for anything else. The first time I dance her is our prom night but now the second time o dance with her is our wedding day. She's the most beautiful bride I've ever see. She'd wearing a white wedding dress, iba ito sa suot nya kanina. It's a mermaids style dress that hug her curves.