Chapter 42: Trapped! Part 3

"It's over for you, Akiza," Misty predicted. "You won't be able to hide behind the Arcadia Movement for much longer."

"What're you talking about?" Akiza demanded.

Akiza: 4000

Misty: 3300

"As we speak, your leader, Sayer, is dueling a new friend of mine," Misty explained calmly. "And let's just say that, like you, he doesn't stand a chance at winning his duel! So... are you ready to tell me what happened to my brother?"

"I don't know your brother!" Akiza repeated angrily as she began her next turn.

"Fine then, be that way. I'll get the answers I want sooner or later. And with your dragon's power reduced to nothing, I'll know the truth in no time! And to hurry things along, I'll activate the power of my Savage Coliseum spell card which forces our monsters to battle. And with zero attack points, your Black Rose Dragon doesn't stand a chance. Now prepare yourself Akiza, Reptilian Gorgon is about to obliterate your beast!"

All the Gorgon did was stare at Black Rose Dragon and its stone prison shattered, taking the beast with it to the graveyard. "My Sign...It's trying to tell me something, but what?"

Akiza: 2500

Misty: 3300

Misty smiled. "It's telling you to be very afraid of the Dark Signer's power."

"I don't understand all this! Why are you so convinced I did something to your brother?"

"Because the last time I saw him, he was going on and on about someone, and that someone was you! He couldn't stop talking about you and how he just had to meet you!" Misty pointed furiously at Akiza. "Now unless you're gonna tell me what happened to him, make your move!"

"Listen Misty," Akiza said, trying to reason with the Dark Signer. "I'd tell you something if I knew something, but I don't!"

Akiza: 2800

Misty: 3300

"So I guess this duel is full steam ahead! And now that I've got your Coliseum's power boost, I'll activate the Synchro Spirits trap which lets me remove a synchro monster in my graveyard from play and then summon the monsters I originally used to synchro summon it. So by removing Black Rose Dragon from play, I can re-summon Twilight Rose Knight and Lord Poison back to the field in attack mode. And then I'll activate this; the Dimension Reversion trap card, which returns every monster I removed from play to my deck. Black Rose Dragon is back, ready, and waiting." Akiza stared back at Misty's surprisingly calm disposition.

"Excellent, now go ahead and bring your beloved Black Rose Dragon back to the field. I'd be more than happy to destroy it a second time."

"That's not gonna happen, Misty," Akiza pledged. "Cuz I'm activating this trap; with the power of Urgent Tuning I can summon a synchro monster during my battle phase. So once again Twilight Rose Knight will be giving Lord Poison a little tune up! I synchro summon Black Rose Dragon!"

The beautiful rose dragon came once more onto the battlefield. "But we're not done yet," the psychic continued. "See, my Black Rose Dragon is so excited after being successfully synchro summoned it just can't help but incinerate every other card on the field!"

A huge gust of wind blew through the Arcadia Movement. All of Misty's spells and her monster were literally blown away. Even Akiza's cards were destroyed.

"I'd say that was your endgame this whole time," the Dark Signer said flatly. "And that you let me destroy Black Rose Dragon, but I won't give you that much credit. However, you didn't destroy every card. Thanks to Field Barrier's protection, this Savage Coliseum isn't going anywhere, unlike my brother."