Chapter 67: Doomsday Part 2

"First, a few ground rules," Goodwin sneered. "Each of you will be starting with the standard 4000 life points, while I will be starting with eight times that amount. Also, none of us can attack on the first turn. Any objections?"

"None here," Crow said.

"Quit stalling and let's get this thing started!" Fish complained.

"Very well then. I'm going to enjoy sending you all to the Netherworld!"

Crow: 4000

Jack: 4000

Yusei: 4000

Lise: 4000

Fish: 4000

Akiza: 4000

Luna: 4000

Leo: 4000

Goodwin: 32000

"I'm going to enjoy kicking your ass!" Crow smirked. "I'll take the first move. I draw, and summon Blackwing Mistral the Silver Shield in attack mode. And you know how birds of a feather flock together, so Blackwing Bora the Spear is special summoned to the field. I'll play one facedown and call it a turn. You're up next, Jack."

(Blackwing Mistral the Silver Shield: Atk: 100 Def: 1800)

(Blackwing Bora The Spear: Atk: 1700 Def: 800)

"Glad to be, old friend." Jack pulled ahead, picking a new card. "I'm summoning out Mad Archfiend in attack mode, and placing one card facedown."

(Mad Archfiend: Atk: 1800 Def: 0000)

"Then it's my turn," Yusei decided. "I summon Max Warrior to the field, and set one card facedown."

(Max Warrior: Atk: 1800 Def: 800)

"I'll be cutting in now with a bit of variety," Lise leaned back and drew a card. "Here goes something. I play Smoke Raven in attack mode, and thanks to our special rules there won't be a direct attack happening this turn, so I'll place two cards facedown and end my turn."

(Smoke Raven: Atk: 800 Def: 400)

Fish scowled deeply at her turn. "Hey guys, beat my record for shortest turn. Two facedowns. Done."

Akiza laughed, a strange sound to hear at the end of the world. "Not even going to try, Fish. I summon Twilight Rose Knight, and thanks to his ability I get to special summon Lord Poison to the field. I'll set the bar higher with the first Synchro summon of the game! Come on out, Black Rose Dragon!"

(Black Rose Dragon: Atk: 2400 Def: 1800)

"Great play, Akiza!" Luna smiled. "But now it's time for my new friend to help us out. I summon Regulus in attack mode! I end with one face down card."

(Regulus: Atk: 1700 Def: 1000)

"Finally it's my turn!" Leo complained, but his grin showed he was wildly excited to be included in the turbo duel. "I play Morphtronic Remoten in attack mode, and one facedown. Let's see what you've got, Goodwin!"

(Morphtronic Remoten: Atk: 300 Def: 1200)

Goodwin sneered down at them. "Be careful what you wish for, little boy. It's my turn and I draw. Now because the majority of you have monsters and I don't, I can special summon the Oracle of the Sun. I summon the tuner monster Fire Ant Ascator as well. I'm fairly certain you can all guess what happens now. Fire Ant Ascator gives Oracle of the Sun a tune up! I Synchro summon Sun Dragon Inti!"