03 Falls the Shadow

Mentioning that word Valentine got us both railed up. We haven't heard that name in a long time. We don't have the luxury to play anymore.

How does her mom know Valentine? How does this girl not know who she is? What in the name of the Angel is going on here?

Tracking the girl again, we reached a loft above an antique shop at Greenpoint, Brooklyn. We entered the facility and instantly heard a lot of yelling. Jace and I quickly run up the narrow stair. Once we reach the top, the red-haired girl is currently being attack by a demon dog... a hellhound.

Jace quickly rushed towards the demon and stabbed it, causing it to vaporize

Jace quickly rushed towards the demon and stabbed it, causing it to vaporize. Looking around the loft, it was ransacked and burned. Looks like whoever was here knows what they're doing to make sure nothing here can be of used to track someone.

"What, no thank you for saving your life?" Jace snide before helping the girl up the floor.

"What the hell was that?" she fumbled, completely startled and confused.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." said Jace.

"Try me." she challenged.

"It was a demon."

"You're right..." she trembled "...I don't believe you."

"And what you saw at the club... those were also demons." Jace defended. He almost sounded like he cares what this girl thinks.

While they continue to converse, I gripped the handle of one of my knives, ready to take it out as I do recon. I roam around the apartment to make sure no other creatures is lurking in the shadows. I walked further back. Their voices are echoes now.

Going upstairs to search every room, I came across nothing until I turned to corner. There's a hydra demon, it was shock when it saw me.

I ran into it, quickly beheading its three intact head because if I left one, it'll just regenerate

As its heads dropped to the floor, I watched it promptly disappeared back to its dimension. I did a last check and found a vial on a bathroom floor. It is the same vial that warlocks often use for potion. A little fluid was left, containing a blue-green liquid with black like-glitter... a sleep-death potion. I took it as I walk back down to where I left Jace.