Chapter Ten

Hello!

Konichiwa!

Another amazing chapter for my amazing readers!! Please don't forget to vote and comment at the end.

Enjoy!!

                                      Yours heartily,
                                       Your Author.

I was stalking him.

There were no other words for following a guy around all day long, right?

Azeazel El-darado, son and herr to the German Verknüpfung and official patriach of the El-daradian monarchy. Twenty-seven year old and at his last year in the academy, he held the Chairseat of the School's Student Council and was the Patron-Lord of the Disciplinary Committee.

I really knew how to pick them, I thought with self-mockery.

My face was blank, my eyes expressionless as I watched him rake a hand through his perfectly white hair but my insides were dancing with glee.

  An adequate explanation was that of the effect of smoking weed mixed with marijuana on a steady; a permanent and madness-like high of some sorts.

From time to time, some random thoughts that we're my own would manage to sneak into my fogged brain, but for most part, all I could see, all I could hear, taste and feel, was him.

It was pathetic, and perhaps if I was a normal woman, or maybe even a half-normal woman, I would've felt frustrated and slighted by my circumstance, but all I really felt, what I truly thought was...

Oh well.

So it goes.

I didn't cry over milk while it was in the carton, no way in hell was I gonna cry over it when it was spilt, I thought crazily.

"What do you want?" I said to the person hiding behind the alcove eight feet away, still watching him sitting on a bench, cigarette in between his fingers and phone in his other hands.

  He had wide, veined hands, I thought lazily, it would hurt if he chose to shove it into me like my captor...

  "I don't get it" the spying boy AKA, Mr fucking Eldarado, said, walking towards me, hands in the pocket of his joggers.

  Uninterested, I glanced away from him, bringing my gaze back to the object of my desire, Azeazel, "whatever it is, I probably don't get it too"

  He chuckled, "when I heard some girl was following my brother around, I never imagined it would be the same girl that yanked my hand out of its socket weeks ago"

  I hummed under my breath but gave no other replay.

  Even if I wasn't too fixated on his brother--

Wait, his brother.

  I turned to him suddenly and smiled slightly, "hello, brother-in-law"

He let out a full-blown laugh, complete with the tears and knee tapping, "brother-in-law?" He questioned, "when did you and my bro get hitched?"

  I spared him a glance, then looked away, "we haven't, but we will," I said with absolute certainty.

  The iron bench I was sitting on screeched slightly when he came to sit beside me.

  He was silent for few minutes before he let out a drawn out sigh, "I just don't get the appeal"

  "If you did, you'd be gay and incestual" I said flatly, annoyed at this point of his constant interruption.