Chapter Thirty Four

Hi guys!!

It has been a loooooong, dry month without my lovely readers.

Now that I'm well and healthy, here's a long chapter to celebrate health and wellness.

Cheers!

BLOOD AND GORE AHEAD. VIEWERS WITH SENSITIVE STOMACHS SHOULD GET A PAPER BAG IN ADVANCE‼️

"Ugh" I moaned in pain as my guts poured out of my stomach.

Not to be discouraged, I dug my claws into her shoulder and ripped down to her waist, taking bits of her pelvis with me.

We both bounded away from each other, taking seconds to heal as we met again in furious combat.

Granite, dust hung in the air but my eyes were as clear as ever and my aim as swift as I attempted to twist her arm off. I was unsuccessful because of the sudden assault in my mind that almost brought me to my knees.

When Mother had asked for Father's body to be buried on Maine land, I'd known that she had something special in stall.

People had thought she'd done it for sentimentality sake, some had even called her weak willed for not feeding the body of the man who'd beat her all through the years of their marriage, to the dogs.

But I knew, we knew.

Sentimentality didn't have shit on my mother's insanity.

And so, as she woke my sister and I up some time around midnight, few weeks after his burial, dressed us up warmly, even combed our hair , and spaced us to his graveyard, I expected the very worse.

"Dig" she said, sitting on the chair she'd gotten from god knows where as she stirred her cup of tea.

I was not even surprised, really.

I might have been barely four years old but I was fae-born and a Maine. That put my intelligence on the level of a highschool graduate---

I snapped out of that godforsaken memory just in time to catch the clawed hand that was headed my way and snap the whole hand off.

She howled in pain and I grinned mockingly.

" 'It's just a hand dearest, it'll grow back' Wasn't that what you said when you chopped my hand off and made it into broth?"

She threw herself at me but mother was never one for physical offense so I easily caught her by the neck and smashed her into the ground. The ground caved even more as magic destroyed the earth at its root, causing the air and natural elements to go haywire.

Pity, this had been such a good land.

"Daddy! Daddy! I see a bird!"

Turning to face me with a wide smile, my father bent to my level, "I know, my love, I see it too--"

She caught herself sliding into her machinations and shook herself out of it with a curse.

Eying the bitch's prone firm in the ground, Acige swore, "tenacious motherfucker!"

Raising her leg, she stomped on her head.

Taking the brutality with a laugh, mother gripped my leg and tore it out of its socket as she distanced herself.

Fucking Acige, I cursed, she was awful at fighting.

Taking the laughing woman off guard, I sprinted towards her, almost leaving a trail of fire behind as I ran.