𝐵𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛, 𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚.

⚠️This chapter comes with a trigger  warning ⚠️

Marcus woke Isadora up by playing with her hair. Her eyes fluttered open and she snuggled closer to Marcus while Aro kissed her cheek and Caius kissed her hand

"Good morning mia tesoro. It's time to wake up. You have school today." He said.

"Morning bubs. Will you all be here when I get home?" Isadora asked

"Yes. We are staying for the week." Caius said. Isadora smiled happily then got up to get ready, much to the kings dismay.

 Isadora smiled happily then got up to get ready, much to the kings dismay

When she came out, she packed her school bag. She noticed Caius sneering at her.

"What's wrong Caius?" She asked as she sat on his lap. His arms wrapped around her waist.

"Caius doesn't like women wearing trousers. He prefers skirts and dresses." Aro informed.

"Oh? How come?" Isadora asked him.

"It's more formal to see a woman in a skirt or dress." He said.

"Formal? What if we aren't in a formal setting?"

"A night gown if sleeping." He shrugged.

"I'll keep that in mind, but I guess that means that I will no longer wear those pyjama shorts that you like." She sighed.

"Wait. No. I mean-"

"What, you thought I never noticed you taking a sneaky peak?" She giggled. If Caius was a human, he would be red

"I will not stop wearing jeans and leggings. They are comfortable and I don't need to worry about guys looking at my butt."

Her mates growled.

"Only we get the privilege of looking at your beautiful body." Caius growled. Isadora kissed his nose then stood up.

"I need to go or I'll be late." Isadora said.

"Oh yes, Alec and Jane are going to be starting at your school today. Just for extra security. We told your school that they are your cousins." Marcus said. Isadora nodded.

"I'll go get them." She smiled and kissed her mates cheeks before running off to find her favourite twins.

"Jane! Alec!" Isadora smiled as she ran over and hugged them both. They returned the hug and smiled at her.

They were both dressed casual, which was strange to see.

Jane wore a long sleeved black top with a black denim skirt matched with black tights and black slip on shoes.

Alec wore black jeans with a black shirt and a red tie with shiny black shoes.

Both had the Volturi crest on display, as did Isadora.

"I missed you both" she smiled as the kings watched them with a smile.

"We missed you too Miss." Alec said. Isadora frowned at him.