𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢

"GET OFF OF HER!!" A dark snarl ripped from her throat. Her mates released her and the vampire glared at them.

"Dear-"

"Stay away."

"It's alright dearest. We have no intention on hurting you or Isadora." Maddox said

The vampire looked at the others and felt the bond snap into place. She purred as she ran over to her mates.

"What is your name, darling?" Donovan asked

"Calliope." She said before allowing Isadora to re emerge.

"She is incredibly protective" Aro said.

"She is? Why are you over there?"

"It took a moment for her to recognise us as your mate" Marcus said as he hugged her again. She purred happily and closed her eyes over, just enjoying the feeling of Marcus holding her close.

"Are you feeling alright amore?" Caius asked.

"I think so. Seeing them just made me so-"

"How about from now on, we deal with the people who have hurt you?" Aro asked. Isadora nodded.

"Get some rest my love. We leave for Greece in the morning" Caius said and kissed Isadora's cheek before going to check on the children.

Caius smiled as Odette was sitting up in her crib

"Papa" she smiled

"Hush little one, your brothers are still fast asleep" he said and picked her up. She hugged him and played with his hair.

"And what does my little princess want to do?" He asked

"Cans we play in da garden?"

"Of course we can sweetheart. Let's get you changed and get your coat."

"It's nearly time for Santa to come"

"Indeed it is. What do you want Santa to bring you?"

"A bunny!" She smiled. Caius chuckled and picked out her outfit and helped her change before putting her coat, hat, scarf and gloves on.

"There we are. You nice and toasty?" Caius asked. She nodded and smiled as she was carried to the gardens.

They sat by a tree and spoke about little things, Caius was teaching her about little irrelevant things. They smiled as Aro sat beside them.

"Hi papa" Odette smiled.

"Hello cutie pie" Aro smiled.

"Where's mama?"

"Mama is sleeping my darling."

"Okay." She smiled then gasped. Her fathers looked her up and down, scanning for an injury.

"Can I go see Janey as Alec?" She asked.

"We are right here little sis" Alec smiled. She jumped up into their arms.

"Hi!" She squealed. They smiled and sat down with their fathers and sister.

"Is mother alright now?" Jane asked as she put Dutch braids in Odette's curly hair.

"She will be just fine my dears" Aro smiled gently.

Of course, Jane looked at him skeptically. Their mother had been abused for months on end and she has only had one outburst of anger. Aro noticed Jane's look of doubt and asked her what she thought.

"All I'm saying is if it were me, I'd be suppressing my feelings to keep everything calm and happy. I've done it before." She explained. Aro took Jane's hand.