𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚

Walking into the familiar house, she smiled as Jasper walked to see her.

"Your okay?" He asked as he hugged her.

"Yeah. I'm okay" she said as Jasper glared at the kings. He really wanted to rip off their heads.

"I have someone I want you all to meet." Isadora smiled as Aro passed the car seat to her. She got Ophelia out and heard awe's as Ophelia scrunched.

"This is Ophelia Volturi."

"Can I see her?" Athenodora asked. Isadora nodded and gently passed the baby girl to her aunt.

"Oh she is such a little angel" Athenodora gushed happily as she held the baby in her arms.

"She is beautiful" Rosalie said as she held Enodora. Isadora walked over and greeted her sister and neice.

"She can walk now. She keeps us on our feet." Emmett said as he handed Enodora her teddy bear.

"You are back with them?" Emmett asked, glaring at the kings

"Yeah. We are mates. No matter what happens, how much we hurt each other and you three really fucking hurt me" Isadora looked to the kings and sighed

"But, we will always love each other." Isadora said and looked to them. Marcus beamed at her and kissed her cheek

"I love you my darling."

"I love you too" She smiled as the other two walked over.

"How does a date in Seattle sound? Us three, just like old times?" Caius asked

"But the children?"

"We'll be fine mamma." Odette smiled at her mother.

"Are you sure?"

"Mamma, go and enjoy your night." Eugene smiled. She looked to her siblings.

"We'll watch them" Alice smiled as she was now holding Ophelia.

"Alright." She smiled and went upstairs with her family. She placed Ophelia down for a nap, but she was very unsettled. Marcus picked her up and spoke to her in ancient Greek, which lulled all of the children into a sleep.

"Darling, we have been waiting to give you this since we found you again. We wanted to take you out the minute we saw you."

They handed her a beautiful dress and stunning jewellery. She went to change and when she came out of the bathroom, the kings were in awe.

 She went to change and when she came out of the bathroom, the kings were in awe

Isadora had always been absolutely beautiful. It might have been because they had been separated for a year, but she looked even more beautiful, if that was even possible.

"Does it look alright? I haven't dressed like this in a long time an-"

"You look breath taking." Caius said as he appeared in front of her, his hand caressing his cheek.