𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑒𝑥ℎ𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒

"He is precious" she smiled

"But he isn't mine." She said before walking with the child in her arms. Aro followed her as she went to Felix, who was with Demitri, who had finally admitted that they were mates.

"My Queen" They bowed.

Isadora rolled her eyes at them.

"I think you should meet someone" she said, gently passing the baby boy to Demitri. He smiled at the baby as Marcus had saw the bonds fall into place.

"Thank you Isa" Felix said before moving to hug her, she stood back and he nodded in understanding.

"We will leave you to your son" Marcus smiled before the four mates went back to their nest.

Isadora smiled, finally having the safe feeling she had been wanting to feel for a while. She moved to the bed and layed down.

"Not even 24 hours and I miss sleep" Isadora mumbled. Caius chuckled and layed beside her and began to purr. She slowly moved closer to him and she was eventually in his arms purring happily. He kissed her cheek.

"I'm sure we can find something else to do within that time" Caius smirked. Isadora smiled as he kissed her neck. A small moan escaped from her and Caius pulled away

"Are you alright?" Caius asked. She nodded.

"Yeah. I liked that" she said shyly before feeling Marcus' hand on her thigh, tracing circles as he purred, feeling happy to be with her mates. She looked around for Aro and smiled as he appeared behind her.

"You are so beautiful little birdie" Caius whispered.

Isadora tensed up as memories hit her like a truck. She could remember. She was raped. She was beaten, she was dying.

She got her mates off of her and she sped to a corner. Caius and Marcus were confused while Aro looked disappointed, mainly in himself. This was far to soon to attempt to be intimate with Isadora. She needed to know what happened so she could heal properly.

"What happened?" Caius asked as he walked closer to her. She flinched back as Aro grabbed his arm.

"Leave some space amore" Aro said softly.

"That name. H...he called me that" she said with venom pooling her eyes. The kings walked to the sofa and she sat across from them.

"Vladimir told me that I was going to be his mate. He would hit me if I told him no. He called me birdie before proceeding to rape me." She sobbed. Marcus was the first to move, he slowly approached her. She looked up at him.

"Just hold me" she sobbed while looking at him. Marcus pulled her into his arms and purred gently.

"I feel so stupid" she sighed

"Why amore?" Caius asked

"Because I know you three would never hurt me, but I just-"

"That name triggered you" Caius nodded in understanding.

"My love, you shouldn't ever feel stupid for feeling scared. They hurt you so much. They took away your free will. Don't ever feel stupid for showing emotions. We are here with you and we always will be, especially when you need us." Caius continued as Marcus pulled Isadora into his lap and t the it mates slipped beside Marcus.

"I love you three so much" she spoke sadly

"We love you too darling. Much more than you could ever imagine." Aro spoke softly.

Marcus watched as his mates cuddled together.

"Excuse me a moment, I need to take care of something" he said before leaving their nest and walking to the dungeons.