𝑀𝑎𝑟

It had been two months since Isadora moved to Volterra and she was happy living with her mates

It had been two months since Isadora moved to Volterra and she was happy living with her mates. They were busy men, but they enjoyed their time with each other.

Isadora sighed as she finally finished the school work she had for the day. Marcus chuckled at her as he read his book.

"Relieved?" He asked with a smile. She nodded and got a call on Skype from Emmett.

"Hey Emmett" she smiled.

"Hey Izzy. You with the Kings" he asked. Caius poked his head into frame while Aro and Marcus appeared behind their mates.

"Okay, we have something to show you." He said and Rosalie came into frame holding a baby.

"Is that-"

"She isnt an immortal child. Isabella Swan left her on our doorstep while we were hunting. I immediately felt protective over her when I saw her and I couldn't let her go." Rosalie explained.

"What's her name?" Isadora asked. Rose beamed.

"Enodora-Athene after you and Esme and Athenodora and Alice"

"I feel so honoured" Isadora smiled as her eyes leaked happy tears.

"Over her name? Wait until you find out what we want to ask"Emmett said as the baby opened her beautiful blue eyes.

"What do you want to ask?"

"How would you like to be her Godmother?"

"Really. Me?" Isadora questioned

"Yeah. I asked Alice as well. I told Arhenodora that I love her, but my girl Isadora and I are a lot closer and I can't imagine a better role model for Enodora" Rosalie explained. Isadora beamed as tears streamed down her face.

"She is so beautiful. You and Emmy deserve her. I already know how lived she will be and how much her Auntie Izzy is going to spoil her rotten"

Aro smiled sadly. He could tell that Isadora wanted her own child and it killed him to never be able to give her the one thing that she wants.

"We are all so very happy for you Rosalie" Marcus smiled

"Thank you. I'll try and get over so you all can get hugs from her" Rosalie said before hanging up.

Isadora was buzzing with happiness.

"I'm an Auntie!" She squealed. Marcus chuckled

"Calm down little dove." He purred while Aro stormed out. She looked at the door and to Caius.

"I'll go and see what is wrong with him." Caius said before speeding off.

Aro was in his private office sitting by the piano as he played a song he was composing. Caius walked in and sat beside him.