𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜? 𝑁𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔?

Isadora smiled as her family walked into the castle. She hugged each of them tightly before the children came in with Marcus and Aro.

"Oh! They're so big!" Esme smiled as she ran over to them, scooping them in a hug.

"Granny Esme!!" They all grinned.

Caius smiled as he greeted his sister.

"Oh brother. I missed you" she smiled

"And I you, baby sister" he smiled as Isadora was being thrown by Emmett and Jasper.

"If she cracks you two are dead" Jane said and was pulled into a hug by Alice.

"Auntie Alice" she smiled

After everyone greeted each other, they sat down and began to catch up.

"How can you break four TV's in two days?" Aro asked as Marcus' arm was draped around his shoulders.

"Two TV's per day. Obviously" he said while Isadora sat with all of the children.

Darian, Enodora, Eugene, Eulises and Odette were smiling and clapping their hands as Isadora told them stories.

Caius smiled at Isadora and walked over.

"You alright love?" He asked. She nodded happily as the children started to dance. She smiled as they all walked/ crawled to their parents.

"They aren't so little anymore" she pouted. Caius kissed her nose.

"My darling, we can always have more." Caius smirked. Isadora rolled her eyes and walked away. He chuckled and ran after her and tickled her sides.

Isadora laughed as Rosalie gave her ideas for a wedding gown.

"I'll try that one" she laughed. It was a wide heavy thing. She was sure that if she was a human that she wouldn't be able to walk in it

 She was sure that if she was a human that she wouldn't be able to walk in it

"Fit for a Queen" Rosalie smiled. Isadora laughed.

"Rose, I'd at least like to dance with my mates at my wedding." She said as Alice walked over with a dress.

Isadora tried it on and walked into the viewing room

"A bit too much for a wedding. I wouldn't wear this out of fear of what dad and the boys would do." Isadora said

" Isadora said