𝐼 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼,𝑚 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑑!!

Aro placed Lyra down on the backseat and put her seatbelt on while Isadora made her as comfortable as possible. Before going to the front passenger seat and holding Aro's hand as he drove through the countryside.

"I wish we could have stayed longer" Aro sighed. Isadora's brought his hand to her mouth and kissed it.

"We have forever to come back my love." She smiled.

"This is true. Besides, we have been planning for Greece" Aro mused as Isadora played some music and sand along as they drove.

"You have a lovely voice. You should sing more often" Aro said as he drove in the winding path.

"I only sing for my mates and my children" she replied. He chuckled

"I know, but you should do it more" he repeated. Isadora rolled her eyes with a smirk.

She looked in the rear view mirror to check on Lyra and smiled as she saw her sleeping. Her heartbeat had slowed a lot.

When they arrived back in Volterra, Caius and Marcus looked at them in confusion as Aro was holding a young girl bridal style.

"Who is that?" Caius asked with a sneer.

"Her name is Lyra. She was my singer. Aro turned her"

"Why?" Caius asked Aro in confusion as Marcus moved to hug Isadora

"You try looking into Isadora's heartbroken eyes and not do anything about it." Aro said

"She was a runaway. She was going to end her life Caius" Isadora said as she reached for his hand. He sighed and hugged Isadora.

"Alright. Just this once." He said as his Isadora kissed his jawline.

They watched as she followed Aro as he carried the young girl.

"She should wake soon. Until she is tame, she has to stay away from the triplets. They have blood in their veins" Aro spoke. She nodded

"Of course. Thank you Aro"

He walked over and joined their lips.

She melted as he held her close. She was feeling nothing but bliss. Every time one of her mates even touch her, she just becomes putty in their hands.

He pulled away as the thumping of Lyra's heart stopped. Isadora approached the young girl as her eyes opened suddenly.

"Lyra?" Isadora spoke. The girl sat up and looked at Isadora.

"Are you alright?" Aro asked the girl as he gently pulled Isadora to his side.

"I'm fine, Sir" she looked shocked by the sound of her voice.

"I'm a vampire now?" She looked to Isadora

"Yeah, but don't worry. The Volturi are a family. We protect one another" Isadora smiled

"Amore, why don't you go and see the children. I'll show Lyra around the castle and get her some blood." Aro suggested and kissed her cheek.

Isadora smiled at Lyra.

"I'll see you later" she said before speeding off.

"Come along, my child. I'll show you around" Aro said kindly.

Isadora grinned as she saw the triplets dancing  along to music that Jane and Alec were listening to. They had grown a lot over the past few day's. Isadora hugged Jane and Alec before the triplets caught her in their eyeline. They waddled over and held their arms up for her. She smiled and sat down. They hugged her as she kissed their heads.