International Number

(Oct 22)
~•~•~

(+91)92671901** || +1 (209) 502-67**

"H-hey. Um... Hello?"

"Who the fuck is this?!
Ugh, my he-"

*beep*beep*
__________________

"-ad!....oh. It's 12:30 pm. Dude! Get me an aspirin and remind me not to go to parties anymore!"

"......"

"Thanks, dude. and can you check my phone? I got a call just now. hoping that it's not the coach"

"Some international number with (+91) cod- DUDE WTF?! WHY DID YOU PUSH ME DOWN?!"

"......"

"Okay jeez! I'm going!"

~~~~

+1 (209) 502-67** is calling

Call Received.

"Uh... You-"

"Hey, I'm sorry for snapping at you. I just had a hangover. So, why did you call?"

"It's okay, I had too. Actually, I..uh.. called you to say sorry about yesterday. I guess I called you instead of my brother."

"It's okay, angel, I hope you're good since your parents arranged your marriage with a danger."

*chuckles*

"W-what? How do you kn- Wait. Are you a spy? who's the danger? and who are you calling Angel? Sharam nahi aathi kya (don't you have shame)?"

"you told me that yourself, do you remember or want me to help you with that? And what did you mean by sarm..whatsoever?"

"Ugh. look whoever you are, I'm sorry for yesterday so, forget that I called you and don't you ever call me and remind me that I drank. Goodbye!"

"Hey! At least tell me your name bef-"

*beep*beep*

___________________

"-ore you go. Fuck!"

~•~•~•~

+1 (209) 502-67** saved the contact as Angel.