Princesses don't cry

Zach's POV :

I am sitting on the couch as Dad and I are waiting for everyone else to get ready.

"Girls always protest when we say that they're always late. Now look at them taking forever to get changed" Dad said and I couldn't help but chuckle at that.

"Ah-ha? Really? That's for y'all to say since you just have to wear a pant and a shirt" I heard mom say and we turned around to find mom, Disha, and Ridha walking towards our way. I looked over to find Dad looking at mom in awe. My parents no matter how old they grow, they're like teens when they're together.

"Dad! Close your mouth before a fly finds its way in there" I heard Maddy say and my mom blushed as I found my dad smirk. Maddy walked over and sat beside me.

"You called Brad, huh?" I leaned towards her and asked in a whisper.

"Hmm... How'd you know that..?" She whispered back.

"Well... I called him too asking him to come over" I said with a smirk.

"What's the motive?" She asked. Definitely a smart one.

"You'll see", I said, and before I continue further,

"Oye! What's cooking right there? Another prank?" I heard gramma ask. We pulled away from each other and looked behind to see her walking over with a smile.

"Haha... Gramma! Prank? hehe, no way. We were just... talking about how good you look" Maddy tried to cover up as she scratched her neck with a huge smile on her face.

"Exactly gramma! You look beautiful!" I flashed a smile as we both got up from the couch and side hugged her.

"Yeah? I know! Ridha suggested I wear this" She said and we looked over at Ridha to see her flipping her hair behind with a proud smile "Huh. At least good for something" I scoffed at her and she narrowed her eyes at me. 

"Much better than you Mr. Cherry, Thank you very much-  WOAH!" She exclaimed as her eyes flickered upwards. We followed her gaze and when my eyes landed on the top of the stairs to find something- no, someone that had my jaw dropped to the ground. 

There she is, my Angel

There she is, my Angel. I have never seen her wear such dresses as she was always found wearing Indian attire but right now, looking at her in casuals was definitely a sight of sore eyes. I felt a finger on my jaw pushing it upwards. 

"Close your mouth before I personally pick a fly and throw it in" I heard a whisper and I tore my gaze away from Eshana and looked over to find Ridha giving me a sarcastic look and I heard Maddy snicker as they both gave a hi-fi. What a way to go.

"Okay, now that everyone's here, let's go!" My dad said as he held mom's wrist leading her out. But I found someone missing.

"Hold on!" I called out. "Where's Briana and Xander?" I asked as I looked at everyone.