I'm leaving

(IN 8:10am | LA 7:40 pm)

Days passed by since their confession and they carried on with endless heartfelt conversations. Zach's sister, Madeline has got along with Eshana well which was quite shocking to Zach since she's not someone who get's along with just anybody. 

On the other side was Amar, who resigned from his work at Wefords International Group and engrossed himself entirely in preparation to work as CEO of LEADS Fashion Boutique. It saddened his parents to see him in that state. Gone are his old cheerful smiles which are now replaced with a serious, cold look sparing no time for himself nor for others. All he has in mind is to raise the company from the ashes back to the top position as it was before his grandparents passed away.

Soon it was almost a month and finally, it was the season of Christmas. It's not just about Christmas, but there is something special about this month coming by and yet sadly as for the Ashford family, none of them seemed to remember it. Except one.

~•~•~

Zach's POV :

I was sitting on the side of my bed, glancing at my watch finding the right time to call her. As impatient as I was, I got up and began pacing around in my room. After a while, It was almost 7:45 and I called her hoping she would be awake. It rang for a while and as my hope began to vanish,

"Hello?" She answered in a soothing voice that had the corner of my lips curved upwards. 

No. She'll never break my hopes.   

Whatever it is, one thing she is unaware of the fact is how deeply I am falling for her and there's no measure to that. We haven't met each other and yet she's already holding my heart in the palm of her hands. I have no idea how I would be surviving without her. My Angel.

I didn't know for how long was I lost in thought until I heard her calling my name.

"-oou there Zaaaach? ZACH!!" She yelled so loud that I'm sure she must have woken up pretty much everyone at her home.

"Yes, baby? Sorry I was lost in thoughts." I replied. It's been a month and I'm not able to digest the fact that she's finally mine. It still seems like a dream to me.

"About what? And no! Don't call me that." I chuckled as I could feel her pouting angrily. 

"Then what do you want me to call? Sunshine, darling, honey, sweetheart, princess... you name it" I teased her since I knew what name she liked the most.

"Nonono. That's better than these. Call me what you used to call" She protested. Haha, Not until she tells me by herself.

"That?  I don't know what you mean. If you want me to call you that, you need to tell me what is that you're talking about" I said biting my lips to prevent from laughing.

"An- Ughh! forget it. I'm not talking to you." she said angrily but I know what she's playing it and I can't help but give in.

"Okay okay, angel, let's not go there alright?" I requested but I didn't hear anything from the other side.

"Angel... Please?" I pleaded.

"Hehe! Couldn't stay without talking to me, could you? hm hm?" I could feel her smirking. 

"No angel, never", I said sincerely. There was a silence on the other line. Guess she didn't expect me to be straightforward so I changed the topic to the reason why I called her.

"Um... Ana? I had to tell you something" I said.

"Okay. What is it, Zach?" She asked.

"I-I... I won't be able to contact you for 2 weeks because I'm leaving for New York for my Football finals." I said. I didn't hear anything from the other side and assumed she hung up but no. She didn't.

"And...when are you leaving and why can't you contact me?" Her voice broke.

"Using a phone is banned during training and... I-I'm leaving now", I said and hung up without waiting for her reply. 

But little did he know that her reaction was something he would never expect. 

_______________

Amar Agarwal : Eshana's older brother.

~•~•~•~

Hey, y'all! I know I know I told y'all I'd come back on the 5th of Feb but here I am after 2½ months and I'm sorry for that. But I'mma let y'all finish... I didn't know that engineering was this hectic. As soon as I got my first exam done, they already had 2nd timetable ready. I never got time to write my story. I even assumed that I no longer would get the feel to continue this story but, well well... Here I am! So I hope you enjoy this. Spread love, god bless. Toodles!!!!