Ash's Angel

(Nov 1)
~•~•~

(Eshana || Brad || Zachery)

"Hello.."

"......"

"Zach?"

"Woah! Is this Ash's Angel?"

"Uh? Who's Ash? And who are you?"

"The one you call Zach is our Ash and I'm Ash's best friend Brad. I mean Brandon."

"Oh, I'm Eshana. Nice, you talk to you, Brad."

"Pleasure is all mine E... Can I call you Eshu?"

"Oh.Haha sure"

"So, Eshu, I guess you are special to him or he wouldn't let anyone call him Zach. But what I'm trying to say is Ash has gone through a lot in his life and I don't want him to get hurt. I'm just protective of him. But you seem like a good girl to me. So just...just be patient with him, Okay?"

"Oh...sure Brad. I get it and I guess he means something to me. We are in different parts of the world but I'll not leave him. So don't worry."

"Hm. Anyway, Es-"

"Dude? What are you doing on my phone?"

"..*whispers*.Eshu? Play along okay?"

"What? Oh.Haha! okay."

"Ahem. So Angel, I bet you're just beautiful as your voice-"

"Wha-? WTF is going on?!!! Who are you calling ANGEL? You Bas- DUDE!!! Give me my phone back!!!!"

"......."

"Esh-Ahh! DAMMIT. Angel help!!!! Ash! Stop throwing things at me! EW. Dude! Anything but your socks! Don't throw your socks on me!! A**hole! Eshu bye! It was great talking to you!!!"

"Oh my god!!! Haha. Bye Brad! The feeling is mutual"

"Huh! Get out of my room now!-*bang!* "

"......."

"......."

"So..."

"Hey, Zach. You have a great friend"

"Thank you, Angel. So, How are you feeling today? Did you talk to your parents?"

"I'm good Zach, and no, not really. It's my dad's bday and I don't wanna upset him today. I'll talk to them tomorrow"

"Hm. By the way, It's been more than a week since we've been talking. Tell me something about you."

"About me? There's nothing much to say about me. I'm Eshana from Mumbai, India. I'm 21 years old girl who loves music and sketching. I love long drives and sports. I also have an interest in studying business and love peaceful life..yeah. That's all"

"Oh Wow. Do you love sports? To watch or play?"

"Both. I used to play during my school days."

"Which is your favorite sport?"

"I love cricket and football. I also play basketball."

"Uh. Wow..."

"Why? And tell me about you too.."

"Well... I'm Zachary Ashford, the hottest guy in the world–"

"And my kid is pregnant with quadruples"

"........"

"–did you just mock me?"

"Yeah, I did. And you can't do anything about it"

"Yet. Can't do anything yet, angel. But one day? Sure. Anyway, back to me, I live in San Francisco, California. I'm 23 year old who plays football. I love music and traveling. I used to be a party boy but now I don't go to parties a lot due to practice. I hate math and history. I play video games. I don't like sweets. Yeah, I guess that's all."

"No wonder you asked me about sports. And you hate math? That's not surprising."

"It's so confusing. Especially the integration and stuff."

"........"

"Yeah. Laugh all you want. I bet most of them agree with me"

"Sure they do. It's the common statement though. Anyway, I need to go now to get ready for my dad's birthday party."

"I wanna see how you look.
Can I..?"

"Uh. Sure. I'll try to send a pic. Bye"

"Byee..."

*beep*beep*

____________

"What did I just do! Did I just say I'll send a pic? Sure as hell I'll lose my words when I talk to him. If my parents get to know that I'm talking to a GUY from ANOTHER continent, I'm done for."