Happy Birthday, Zach.

Zach's POV :

As I walked up to my room, I had a feeling that something wasn't right. My heart is beating rapidly with each step I took as I made my way to the room. Trying to ignore the feeling and not giving a thought about it, I opened the door. As I stepped into my room, I found a box neatly wrapped on my bed. I dropped my bag aside and went to my bed lifting the box. That's when I found a note on the box with a message written in unfamiliar yet beautiful handwriting,

'Wear the outfit that's inside the box. I'll be waiting ;)

~ anonymous'

'This is crazy. I mean it's 11:45 pm, who would ask someone to get ready at this time?' I wondered. As curious as I was, I unwrapped the box to find a really cool outfit.

"The sender definitely has an amazing fashion sense" I took a note of it before going to the shower. 

After the quick shower, I got into the closet with a towel wrapped around my waist. Without any delay, I quickly changed myself into the new outfit and checked the drawer to find a watch that I thought would look perfect for the outfit. As I tied the watch around my wrist and was about to close the drawer, I found a cologne I never used before. I took the cologne and sprayed it a little before placing it back in the drawer. I then walked towards the mirror to check myself out. 

'Hm

'Hm. Perfect!' I thought. As I glanced towards the mirror again, my gaze fell on yet another note next to the mirror. 'Who dared to enter my closet?' I frowned pursing my lips into a thin line as I picked the note that said,

'Uh-huh. You look handsome ;) Now go to the top floor of your mansion. You'll find your surprise.

~anonymous'

"Okay, what's happening? Who in the world is planning these if not my family?" I asked but I heard nothing in return.

I was about to place the note on the table and that's when I found another note on the floor. Must have slipped from my hand. I picked it up to find,

'Oh darling, I know you would be wondering 'what's happening?', 'who is this anonymous?' but you won't get the answer if you don't enter the top floor of the mansion. So, what are you waiting for? GO!

~ anonymous'

I dropped all the notes on the table and got out of my room closing the door without making a sound. I reached the 2nd floor of the mansion to find some red petals neatly arranged on the stairs all the way up to the top floor. 

"This is fucking crazy! It makes me feel like a girl being surprised on her wedding anniversary or something" I whispered to myself as I climbed the stairs reaching the top floor. I entered the floor to find,

"HOLY SHIT!" A gasp escaped through my lips as my eyes wandered around the entire floor that was filled with not too many candles and petals nor too little which gives off an elegant vibe. There was a table with two chairs at the center of the room. To say it was beautiful was an understatement.