Mission Potato

Eshana's POV:

Recap ~

"Okay. What is it, Zach?" I asked.

"I-I... I won't be able to contact you for 2 weeks because I'm leaving for New York for my Football finals." I'm not surprised about this since I already heard about this 10mins back and no. I'm not going to say how but I have my ways.

"And...when are you leaving and why can't you contact me?" My voice broke hoping that he doesn't have time to miss me. 

I mean yeah, I'll miss the talks but they always say, 'There's always something to lose but more to gain'  and why I said that you'll know it soon.

"Using a phone is banned during training and... I-I'm leaving now", he said and hung up without waiting for my reply. 

Present ~

I sent him a quick good luck text and called certain someone.

I clicked the call button waiting for the person to pick it up. It rang until,

"Hello, babe? Did you receive his call?" the person asked.

"Yes, I did", I replied.

"Good. All clear here. So, ready to execute the plan?" the person asked.

"I'm born ready, babe" I smirked and hung up.

'You've no idea what's awaiting you, Zach. You went for a match but the real game has already begun' I flipped my hair which is my signature style before walking in determination.

______________

*knock knock*

"Come in", said a cold yet warm voice.

I entered my brother's study room which once happened to be my dad's. 

There are a lot of changes but in a good way. Everything seems rearranged but there's one change that I don't like. It's my brother. He became thin but fit too not that I'm complaining of. 

Due to stress, he began going to the gym. I'm happy that I'm able to help him with some of them but most of the time I feel guilty for not getting married. At least he didn't have to do all this and I didn't have to see him this way.

"Hello? Earth to Eshana!" I heard a loud voice that brought me back to reality.

"Huh?" I asked wondering why am I in the study room.

"What huh? You had something to say?" He asked without looking at me as he was clearly busy with something. 

There was a backpack next to the table so I assume he was sorting out some files.

"Yeah, I want to-" I was about to tell the reason but he cut me off,

"Before that, I am actually going back to California. When is the next flight?" He asked as he packed some files in the bag.

I googled it to find the next flight is exactly one hour from now. 

"One hour from now. Do you want me to book it?" to which he nodded.

"Oh yeah. If I'm not wrong, you had something you wanted to ask me" He said and I raised my eyebrows in confusion before the realization hit me.

"Nuh-huh. I forgot. I guess it wasn't important anyway" I replied surprisingly calm, knowing that he might ground me as soon as he gets to know my plan. 

With that, I left the room before he could reply.

______________

I entered the room and checked my phone to see 50 new messages. I opened my Instagram to find a new group 'Mission Potato' that I knew didn't exist earlier. 

I checked the messages to find familiar people. Mission potato? seriously? I read some messages,

"Dude! What's happening?" ~ashmadinitee

"Did you convince? Raam or Raavan?!" ~itsmeftridz

"What's Ram Ravan now? like a raven bird?" ~ashmadinitee

"I mean green, yellow, or red?" ~itsmeftridz

"Okay hold on. You mean what again? I'm so lost!" ~badoxbrad

"Guys! She meant to ask if it's success or failure. and I'm angry with you, Eshu. Why didn't you tell me about all these?" ~shushdishaa

"ashmianitee & badoxbrad , Those are code words, you potatoes!"  ~itsmeftridz

"......"

"Guys! Code red!" I texted.

"Oh shit. I guess It's a flop-flop plan" ~ashmadinitee

"No no! Another plan again?" ~shushdishaa

"NO! guys, ONE HOUR TO GO!!!" I replied.

"OH SHIT! bye bye!" we bid farewell and I began with my plan as soon as possible.

Never am I letting my plan be a failure. If I want something, I let no one stop me from getting it. NO ONE!