bloodshot eyes

Eshana's POV :

I got down from my bed and walked towards my closet. As I passed the dresser, I felt someone passing beside me. I went back towards the direction to find a girl with messy hair, puffy bloodshot eyes and had her crop top floral printed pajama on.

Slightly bending forward towards me with the support of her hands on the stand tilting her head to the side, she gazed right back at me.

Who else would be in my room other than me? Yeah, the girl whom I was talking about is none other than myself.

Nothing much to say about my bloodshot eyes since you know I cried for someone whom I didn't even meet, whom I'm afraid to lose and I've no idea why.

I shook my thoughts away and went towards the bathroom to freshen up.

After a while, I stepped away from the bathroom wearing a robe and went into the closet. As I glance at my dresses, I spotted a large frame. I picked it up and glanced at it to find the cheerful faces of my family.

You all have been hearing from me for quite a long time but I've never told you much about me. So, follow me on the journey to learn some more about me and my family.

As you know my name is Eshana Agarwal from Mumbai, India. My family consists of my mom Leela Agarwal, my dad Dinesh Agarwal, my brothers Amar Agarwal and Shreyas Agarwal. There are some more and I'll mention that eventually.

Our Agarwal family is quite a huge one as we are a joint family. We have all kinds of characters in our family. A dramatic one, emotional, funny, stubborn, cheerful, quiet, talkative, aloof, shopaholic, workaholic, and a lot more, and yet when we are together, we are the best.

Anyway, back to me, I'm a sweet, stern, crybaby, and short-tempered 21-year-old woman who loves business studies just like my dad. I find my happiness in music, sports and I'm an extroverted introvert girl but not so modern. I don't spend a lot of time on the phone other than for emergencies or work-related. I'm currently doing BBA and also helping my dad with work. Oh yeah, I'm also my father's princess.

Back to the present, I keep the frame aside and wore an orange color floral printed Patiala suit. I brush my hair using the comb and step out of the closet. I check myself through the mirror to see everything is fine.

 I check myself through the mirror to see everything is fine

Yet my eyes are still puffy. I can't step out of my room like this.

As I was thinking of an idea, there was a knock on the door.

"Eshu! It's meee! Your beau!!!" I heard a voice making me narrow my eyes at the door. I ran towards the door and opened it to find myself being engulfed in a tight hug making me squeal in delight.

"I missed you Ri baby!" I exclaimed as we pulled away from the hug and I closed the door before pulling her towards my bed making her sit.

This is none other than my dramatic prankster best friend Ridha. I glance at her to find her as beautiful as always. She has brown eyes, long light brown hair that reaches below her waist. She wore a navy blue salwar kameez with a light blue netted dupatta elegantly draped over her right shoulder.