𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I was the first to wake up, and when I looked around, I saw Deena laying next me. When she's sleeping, I just stare at her and grin at how adorable and beautiful she is. I simply stared at her until she awoke and smiled at me. I kissed her, and she kissed me back. We drew back with a smile on our faces.

I had forgotten to call my mum until I remembered. I muttered under my breath, "Sh*t." "Hey, I forgot to call my mother; mind if I borrow your phone for a minute?" I inquired. "Sure," she replied, handing me her phone.

I typed my mother's phone number into my phone and dialed it after three rings. My mother answered. "Hello, who is this?" My mom asked. "Hi Mom. I'm at my friend's house, just so you know where I am." I replied, "Oh okay, be here before 1pm. Love ya bye." She replied, "Okie dokie."

After contacting my mother, I return to Deena's room. I noticed her looking up at the ceiling. I approached her and smiled at her when she returned my grin. "Can you drive me home?" I inquired. "All right," she replied as she rose from her bed to get ready.

We walked out of her house and into her car once she was ready. We got in her car and began driving down the street. I turned back to face her after looking out the window. I snatched her other hand and twisted it around mine. After a ten-minute drive My house was our destination when we arrived.

Before I exit her vehicle. "Hey, since we just yk.. Does this mean we're girlfriends now?" I inquired, a little nervously, and Deena chuckled and answered, "Yes, we are." I smiled and kissed her on the cheek before saying goodbye. I quickly enter my house and enter my room.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

OH MYYYY GOOODDDD I can't believe the girl I've admired since freshman year has finally become my GIRLFRIEND. Yes, that's correct. AHHHHCKKKK.... I can't quit grinning.

I decided to call my best friends, Simon and Kate, and invite them over since I needed to tell them something. They quickly arrived and sat on the couch in the living room. After telling them what had happened, they were both shocked and delighted. "Damn girl, you're so lucky," Kate said. "Yeah, I know right," I said confidently. "Dude, take her on a date to the arcade, movies, or a restaurant," Simon said."That's what I'm thinking, but I'm not sure where to take her," I explained. "Wait, we've got a plan," they replied.

Then we got to talking about the plan, which turned out to be quite romantic. "And after you guys finish shopping, take her to the beach," Kate said. "Oh yeah, that's awesome; thanks guys," I said as I hugged them.

__________________
.....👍