𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 41

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Today is Sunday, and I'm at Deena's house, doing what we always do on Sundays: hanging out with Deena. "How was your bond with your father?" I inquired to Deena, who sat alongside me. "Oh yeah, it's fantastic," Deena answered with a warm smile, "he surprised us with tickets to a concert of our favorite bands and we had a blast."

"Oh well, that's great," I said, "it's good that your Dad has really changed." "Mm," she nodded and kissed my lips. "Do you want anything to eat?" she asked. "Yes, maybe some chips," I said, and she stood up and walked to the kitchen.

There was a knock on the door as I was watching television. "Hi Kate and Simon, what's up," I said as I stood up and opened the door. "Oh, we just wanted to hang out with you guys," Kate said with a smile, and I nodded. "Are you going to let us in or what?" Simon inquired. I shook my head and stepped to the side to let them through.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I return to the living room, where I see Kate and Simon. "Hi guys, what are you doing here?" I inquired. "We wanted to spend time with you guys, and we brought some clothes because we're here to sleepover as well," Kate explained. "Uh... okay," I replied.

I sat down next to Sam on the couch and placed the bowl of various chips on the table. "What do you want to do today?" I asked, wrapping my arm around Sam's shoulder and stroking it with my thumb. "We wanted to watch a horror movie with the two of you, so it'll be fun," Simon said, and they smiled at us. "Okay," I said, turning on the television.

__________________________________

The gang chose to see the horror film 'A New Nightmare on Elm Street.' Kate and Simon spend the majority of the film clutching each other, while Sam closes her eyes and hides her face in the crook of Deena's neck.

There was a jumpscare, and Kate and Simon screamed in terror. The movie abruptly stopped after approximately 10 minutes, and they all breathed a sigh of relief.
__________________________

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"God, that fucking movie caused me a heart attack," I muttered, leaning my head on Deena's shoulder. When I looked at Deena, she was checking the time. "I suppose we should go to bed because we have school tomorrow," Deena suggested.

"Okay, I'll go get the mattress, I'll sleep there," Kate said. "I sleep on the couch," Simon exclaimed. We said our goodnights when everyone was ready to sleep.

Deena and I went to her room and change into some more comfortable clothes. We plopped down on her bed and cuddled up to each other.

"Good night, babe," I yawned and rested my head on Deena's chest. "Good night, Sam," she said, and we soon fell into slumber.

___________________________
sorry for the late update, I'm kinda busy and don't have time to write a new chapter. Well I don't know when is the next update gonna be

Btw do you guys play this game called 'call of duty'? maybe we could play lol

btw enjoy and love you all❤️