𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 45

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

The bell rung, signaling the end of the school day and the opportunity to see my lover. Now all I have to do is find Olivia.

I saw her conversing with her friends. "Oh hey Deena," Olivia said as I approached her with a small smile. "Hi, I just wanted to let you know that we can't do the project today," I explained.

"Wait, why?" she inquired. "Um, I have to visit Sam at her house because she's sick, and maybe we can do the project tomorrow?" I inquired. "Yeah, sure," she agreed. "Okay then, thanks Olivia bye," I replied, and she simply nodded and continued talking with her friends.

I told Josh that he could just take the bus, so I got in my car and drove to Burger King to get Sam and my favorite food, cheeseburger. I placed my order at the drive-thru and waited for my food to arrive. When the cheeseburgers arrived, I went to the market to get Sam her favorite sweets and, most importantly, her prescription.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I awoke from my slumber about a minute ago and am now in the kitchen drinking the water I obtained. When I heard a knock on the door, I hurriedly huffed in the air. Exhaustedly walking to the door

When I open the door, my tired expression transforms into a big smile. Deena, my girlfriend, is standing on my porch. I swiftly hug her, and she kisses my head down to my lips. I smiled as we backed away.

"How are you doing?" Deena inquired as we entered my home. "You know, I'm pretty exhausted from being sick and home alone, but I'm okay now that you're here and bought my favorites," I replied with the sweetest smile.

"Hm, yeah is that so?" she smirked. "Yeah so, how was school?" I inquired. "Boring without you but luckily Simon and Kate are in school so it's not too boring" Deena explained "Oh okay, let's eat I'm starving" I said to her and we sit on the couch.

Deena handed me my food, and we ate while watching television.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

We were watching a movie in Sam's living room when I noticed the clock had passed 7:55 p.m. "Hey Sam, it's getting late, I should probably go home," I remarked, untangling my arms and standing up.

Sam pulled me back and hugged me even tighter. "No, please, my mom isn't coming home early today because she has a night shift," Sam pouted. "I can't, I have school tomorrow and Olivia and I are working on our project," I replied softly, pinching her left cheek. "You can skip one day at school come on pleaseee," she pleaded, looking at me with her adorable puppy eyes, and I couldn't say no to that look.

"Fine," I sighed, rolling my eyes and smiling, "Yey! I love you," she kissed my cheek, "I love you too, I just called Josh and told him I'd be staying here tonight," I remarked, and she nodded with a cheeky smile.

I pick up the phone and dial Josh's number. "Hey Josh, I can't come to the house tonight because I'm staying at Sam's." I said, "Okay Deena, I just let Dad know." Josh said, "Alright, do you guys already eat dinner?" I asked, "Yep," he replied, "Hmm okay, bye Sir Silence." I smirked, knowing he doesn't like that nickname. "Bye and don't call me that weirdo."

I smile and return my phone to my pocket. "Hey, do you want to eat?" I asked Sam, "Yes," she said, "good," and I rose up and pulled Sam up with me.

We went to her kitchen, and Sam found mac and cheese in the fridge. "I guess this will be our dinner for today," Sam said as she placed the cold mac and cheese on the kitchen counter. I take up the pan and light up the stove. "Okay, I got this, just sit on the chair and wait," Sam said, "but your sick, let me do it" "It's okay, I'm just going to heat it alright?" "No I got thi-" I was cut off by Sam "Deena" "Fine," I backed away frowning with both arms up.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I placed the macaroni on the table after it had finished heating. I handed Deena her plate, and we started eating. We were eating dinner in pleasant peace until Deena broke it by clearing her throat and asking, "So, how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling a little better, it's just my head hurts," I explained. "That's good that you're feeling a little better, but drink your medicine after you finish eating," she reminded me. "Yes Doctor," I joked, and she hit my shoulder playfully. We talked about nothing until we were done eating.

Deena gave me some water and pills. I drank it as she washed the dishes. I approached Deena and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Did you drink it already?" Deena asked as she turned around.

"Yep, I love you, I'm so happy that you became a part of my life," I said. "I love you too Sam, and I'm happy too, actually words can't describe how happy I am to have and love you," Deena said, and I kissed her, feeling her soft and delicate lips on mine.

____________________________
Hello guys, how are you? and sorry if there's any wrong grammar

Enjoy this chapter and see you in the next one bye love you!!❤️