𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 31

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

~𝑁𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 10,1994~

Our cheerleading practice had ended. I'm pretty tired because we've been practicing a lot and for a long time in preparation for tomorrow's football game.

After I finished showering, I changed into my regular clothing. Kate has already changed, leaving only me here as Kate, Simon, Josh, and Deena are waiting for me outside.

I gathered my belongings and exited the room. When I went outside, I noticed them inside Deena's car. I got inside the automobile after walking up to it. Deena asked, "Are you guys ready to go?" and we all nodded.

Deena started the car and put her other hand on the steering wheel while the other was in my thigh. I gazed out the window and felt my eyes becoming heavy as I nodded off due to exhaustion.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I was driving and turned to see Sam, who was fast sleeping. I'm smiling because she's so cute. I come to a complete stop in front of Kate's house.

"Alright Katie, I'll see you tomorrow," I said with a smile. "Yeah, see you tomorrow, and please don't ever call me that nickname or I'll kill you," Kate said angrily. "Okay bye Katie," I sarcastically said with a smug smile, and she sighed "Whatever, bye guys" she said and got out of the car to her house.

I drive back to Simon's place, which is about a 5- or 6-minute drive away. "Okay Si, this is your stop," I said as I stop the car, "I'll see you tomorrow ladykiller, bye have fun but not too much fun," Simon said as he got out of the car, smirking. "Yeah yeah, bye," I said, and we both laughed. Simon exited the vehicle and entered her home.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Someone woke me up when I was sleeping peacefully. I shifted into a more comfortable posture, but then someone said something.

"Hey Sam, do you want to go to your house or mine?" Deena inquired. "Can I come to yours instead, I need cuddles," I said tiredly. "Okay," she said softly and began driving to her house.

We arrived at our destination and exited the vehicle. Deena opened her front door and Josh dashed down the stairs to the basement. "Hey, no running!" Deena yelled, and I laughed at how cute they are.

Deena approached me and wrapped her arms around my waist, while mine on her neck. I lean closer and our lips brush against each other. We kissed for a minute before she pulled away. "Are you tired?" she inquired. "Mhmm," I replied.

She carried me all the way to her room when I jumped on her, each thigh beside her waist. My head rests on her shoulder, and I kiss her on the cheek. Deena threw me in her bed and went to her closet to look for something comfy to wear.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I put on my new outfit. When I looked around, Sam was staring at me up and down. I smirk and walk alongside her. I put the blanket down for us to feel at ease, and we cuddled up to each other.

I turned to face her, and she did the same. "You can sleep now, I'm not going anywhere," I murmured. "Okay, I love you," Sam said, her face buried in the crock of my neck. "Love you too," I said, kissing her forehead.

_____________________________
helloooooooooooooooo