𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 42

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I awoke early next to Sam, who was still sleeping. I just stare at her for a moment, admiring her beauty. I get out of bed and make my way downstairs.

I return to my room after a fast shower. Sam is still sleeping, as far as I can tell. When I look at the clock, it's already 7:00 a.m. I finished putting on my clothes and headed up to Sam.

I lean against the side of my bed and tap Sam on the shoulder. "Hey Sam, wake up," I said, to which she grumbled. I shake her one more time, and she finally turns around to face me, revealing those stunning ocean blue eyes. I smile and take both of her hands in mine.

Sam stood up and kissed my lips. "Take a shower and simply grab some clothes from my closet, okay?" I replied, and she nodded as we exited the room.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Deena and I went downstairs to find Simon, Kate, and Josh eating food and drinking water at the kitchen table. "Good morning, guys" Deena and I said simultaneously.

"I'm just going to take a quick shower," I said to Deena, who agreed. While everyone else is enjoying their breakfast. I was taking a bath in the bathroom. I wash my body with soap and allow the water to run around my body.

I finished in a short amount of time and exited the bathroom to enter Deena's room. I go through Deena's closet and select an oversized top and a pair of pants. I put my socks and sneakers on.

I go downstairs and encircle my arms in Deena's waist. "Aw, look at them all lovey dovey," Kate murmured, and Simon just nodded and stared at us in admiration. We got out of the house after finishing our breakfast.

We climbed into Deena's car and she drove us all the way to school.

𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

We arrived at the school, and my friends and I entered through the main entrance. I walk up to my locker and open it, placing the items I require in my backpack. I close my locker and catch a glimpse of something out of the corner of my eye. I noticed Angel and softly smiled before approaching her.

"Hi Angel!" I exclaimed, startling her slightly. "Uh hi Kate," she smiled. "How are you?" I asked. "I'm good, you?" she replied. "Yeah good too, how was Thanksgiving by the way?" I replied. "Yeah, it's great," she said.

"Oh, you want to maybe hang-" I was interrupted by the annoying bell ringing "Oh, see you later Kate bye," Angel said. "Bye Angel," I responded and smiled sweetly as we parted ways to head to our respective classes.

_____________________________
HI GUYS! sorry for this very late update, I'm busy with school works and don't have time writing a new chapter. Sorry again

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for 3k reader and I love you guys always!! bye for now!!❤️❤️❤️