𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 27

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I was enjoying a meal with my mother when I received a call from Kate. "Hello Kate," I said, "Uh- hello Sam," Kate said, her voice trembling. "Is something wrong?" I inquired, concerned. "Right now, we're in the hospital because Deena was in a car accident," she exclaimed.

I froze when I heard what Kate said. I can't let Deena go; all I want for her is for her to be secure and happy, not in danger. "Can you come here in the hospital Sam, Deena needs you," Kate said, and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Okay Kate, I'll be there bye," I said as I stood up.

"Hey Samantha, what happened?" my mother inquired, and I abruptly halted my walk to my room. "Uh Deena is in the hospital right now, and I...I need to go there," I stammered, tears welling up in my eyes. I can see my mother's concern on her face.

I quickly jogged up to my room and grab my coat and car keys. I go downstairs and when I was about to get out of the house. "Samantha wait, I'll come too" Mom said and I give her a small smile. I go to my Mom and hug her "I love you Mom" I said and she kissed my forehead.
We go out of the house and got into the car, all the way to the hospital.

𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I'm in the waiting room with Simon, Josh, and Deena's father, sitting in a chair, waiting for the doctor to finish checking Deena.

I notice Sam and her mother. I rose from my seat, and when Sam noticed us, she raced up to us and hugged me. "It'll be fine," I replied as we backed away from the hug. "Hello, Ms. Fraser," I said to Sam's mother. "Hello, guys," Ms. Fraser smiled.

We waited silently till the Doctor approached us. "Are you guys Deena's family and friends?" the Doctor inquired. "Uh yes we are," I replied. "So Deena broke some bones and lost a lot of blood, but now she's resting in room 56, if you guys want to visit her." He said "Is she gonna be okay?" Sam asked "Overall yes she's gonna be fine" "Okay thank you"

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I dashed over to Deena's room and entered in, finding her laying in bed with a machine monitoring her heartbeat beside her. I approached her and noticed several bruises and bandages on her body.

I gently took her right hand in mine and stroked it with my thumb. I kissed her hand as a knock came at the door. It was Deena's father, Josh, Kate, Simon, and my mother approached us and gave me a little smile before turning to face Deena.

"Don't worry, Sam, she's safe and fine now," Kate reassured me, her hand resting on my shoulder. We just sat and spoke for a while till the others fell asleep.

I just stared at Deena and kissed her hand one more time before falling asleep.

________________________
hello