𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 34

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I was in my third period, which was history class, and I was seated in the back with Kate because we were both in the same class.

I was listening intently to our professor's presentation until I felt a tap on the shoulder and turned to look beside me. Of course, it was Kate.

I rolled my eyes and whispered, "What?!?" "Nothing, I just wanted to ask if Angel could join us for lunch?" Kate replied, "Wait, why?" I said, "I talked to her a while ago and the other day, she seems kinda nice" she said with a smile, "Do you like her?" I asked, "No.. I just wanted to be friends with her and she can join us in our little group" she explained.

"Okay, Schimdt, if you say so," I said as the bell rang. While the students rush out of the classroom, Kate and I are still gathering our belongings. We leave the classroom and proceed to the cafeteria. I approached our table to find Simon and Sam already seated. "What's up guys," I say as I take a seat next to Sam. "Hi baby," Sam says as she kisses my cheek.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

We sat down to eat our lunch. Until Kate exclaimed, "Hey Angel! Come here!" and I looked over at Angel, who was now seated by Kate.

"Uh- hey guys," Angel began, "Hello," Deena and Simon responded, as I discreetly ate my meal. "hey," Deena nudges my shoulder, and I turn to her, "What?" I ask, knowing exactly what she's talking about. "Say hello to Angel," she whispers, and I roll my eyes.

"Hello Sam," Angel said with a small smile. "Hi Angel," I said bluntly. Deena put her other arm in my shoulder and stroked it with her thumb. The bell rang as we finished our meal.

We stood up and exited the cafeteria. Deena and I were walking to class when she stopped me and grabbed my wrist. "Hey, what's wrong?" she ask as we stand in the middle of an empty hallway.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"Nothing's wrong Deena, okay?" Sam said. "I know there's something wrong with you, what is it?" I inquired, but she remained silent, her gaze fixed on the ground. After a minute of realization, I scoffed.

"Is it because of Angel? Oh please Sam, you still haven't gotten rid of that thing in Angel huh?" I exclaimed. "How could I? You and I both know what she did to us!" she yelled. "Oh come on, it was a mistake okay! just forget it!" I said "Just forget it?" she scoffed. "How can I forget it when she literally kissed you infront of me" she said angrily.

"Kate invited her to come hang out with us at lunch, okay? and Angel probably doesn't even like me anymore, so cut this jealousy bullshit okay?" I said "Whatever, let's just get to class" she said and we walked to our class.

In the middle of the room. I gave her my full attention, but she didn't return it. I'm feel guilty for telling her that. I took a piece of paper out of my bag and scribbled something on it.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"Hey," someone said, and I turned to face who it was. Deena throws a piece of paper at me. I stared at her confused, and all she did was move her head to the paper.

I opened it and it says 'I'm sorry love :('. I blush and crumbled the paper and stuffed it into my backpack, Deena staring at me the entire period. I feel horrible, but I'm not going to forgive her that easily.

The bell finally rings and it's the end of the school, well almost because we still have a game to attend. Deena trailed behind me as I stood up and walked out. Deena pleaded as I came to a halt at my locker and opened it, gathering all of my belongings "Hey Sam, can we talk please? I am very sorry" Deena pleaded.

I close my locker and turned to face her. She looked at me all flustered and I walked out of the school. "Hey! Let me take you home!" Deena yelled as she ran up to me. "I don't want you to walk or take the bus, so I'll take you home whether you want it or not," she added as she carried me in her arms.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I carry Sam in my arms, "Let me go!" Sam groaned, trying to got out of my arms but my grip is to strong. I smirked and we finally made it to the car. I put Sam in the passenger seat and climb into the driver's seat.

I inform Kate and Simon that we need to go home. They finally arrived after a minute. "What made you in a rush, ladykiller?" Kate inquired as they climbed into the car. "Oh, I just wanted to go home," I replied, smirking at Sam as she rolled her eyes.

"Wait, are you two going to fuck each other? You know there's a game later right?" Simon asks. "What!? No we aren't," Sam says angrily, and we all laugh at Sam's stubborness.

I drive Kate and Simon to there house. Now it was just Sam and I in the car. "Hey, I just wanted to say sorry for what I did okay? I overreacted, I know you were just being a protective girlfriend," I said to Sam, putting my hand in her knee. "I just don't want to lose you and be with someone else that's all, I'm sorry too," Sam explained, and we look at each other smiling.

"So, we're good now?" I inquired. "No..." she exclaimed. "Wait what?!?" I responded. "I'm just kidding, we're good okay?" she laughed, and sigh of relief. Now I'm going to my place after dropping Sam off at hers.

I parked my car and went to my room inside my house. I fell asleep in my bed while listening to music on my walkman cassette player.

___________________________
i might not update like days or weeks because.. I'm really having a hard time, hope you guys understand..

love ya'll!!❤️