𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 38

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

~𝑁𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 22,1994~

We're in my living room, Kate, Sam, and Simon, and we've just finished planning what we'll do for Thanksgiving. If you're wondering, we took a break from school because there was a occasion happening.

"So, Kate got the turkey, Simon got the pie, and Me and Sam just go buy whatever?" I asked. "Yes," Kate and Simon agreed. "Okay," I said, "and bring your other family to celebrate Thanksgiving with us as well," Kate said, and we all nodded.

"Great! okay I'm going to go now, I've got stuff to do," Kate said as she rose up. "Me too," Simon added. "Okay guys, thanks for coming," I replied. "No problem," they responded as they walked out of the house.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Now it's just me and Deena here sitting in the couch "Hey, you okay?" Deena inquired. "Yeah," I replied with a soft smile. "You know you can tell me anything right?" Deena reassured. "I know babe, I'm fine" I chuckled.

"All right," she murmured as she stood up and walked to the kitchen. I got up and followed her. She drank some water, "You want some?" Deena asked and I nodded. She handed me a glass of water and I drink it.

Deena wrapped her arms around my waist as I placed the glass on the kitchen counter,  "Wanna do something fun?" she whispered in my ear and I looked at her with a smirk, "You're crazy," I replied, "Come on, Josh is at his friends' house," Deena said.

I both raised my eyebrows "What?" Deena inquired. "Whatever," I replied with a chuckle as I walked out of the kitchen and back to the couch.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I stand there, dumbfounded. I approached Sam and took a seat on the couch near her. "What do you mean by that? Is that a yes or no?" I inquired, and Sam simply glanced at me before grabbing my face and kissing my lips.

"I guess that's a yes," I muttered against Sam's lips, and she laughed. We continue to kiss as I carry Sam to my room, crashing into some of the furniture.

TW:

𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Deena shut the door after her and Sam entered her room. Sam drew back and removed her top. Deena also removed hers. They made their way to the bed, and Deena jumped on top of Sam.

She moved on to kissing Sam's neck and sucking and biting her, causing Sam to get hickey in the process. Sam sobbed, and her hands reached for Deena's bra to unclip it. The bra strap slipped down on Deena's shoulder as Sam finally unclipped it.

Deena groaned into Sam's ear as Sam squeezed her breast. Sam shifted her weight and is now on top of Deena. She smirks and kisses Deena's chest, then her breast, her tongue licking Deena's hard bud. Deena bit her bottom lip to keep her moans contained until Sam suck and bit her nipple. She moaned loudly, but not in the way that loud loud moaned.

Sam then moved to Deena's other breast and did the same thing, before pulling away and going all the way down to Deena's pants. Deena reaches behind Sam's back and unclips her bra while Sam is kissing her body. Deena removed the blonde's bra and began playing with the hard bud, slightly pinching it.

Sam finally removes the brunette's underwear and pants. Sam ran her fingers up and down Deena's folds and licked her clit with her tongue. She uses her fingers to replace her tongue, slowly inserting her middle and ring fingers into Deena's hole. Deena grumbled as she made contact.

Sam gently pushes in and out of Deena's body till the brunette's moans become increasingly louder and Sam's actions getting faster and faster. While continuing pushing in and out of Deena, the blonde licks her clit "Fuck, Sam.." Deena softly moaned.

After a few moments of licking, kissing, and moaning, it's time to go on. Deena climaxes immediately into Sam, who licks her cum and cleans her up. Sam lay next to Deena in the bed, a blanket cover over the two of them, as she gradually calmed down. "Thank you, I love you," Deena told Sam, who replied, "I love you too." The blonde kissed Deena on the cheek. They exchange smiles and hugs till they fall asleep.

___________________________
hello guys! How are you doing?

happy valentine's day

love you all!!!❤️