𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6

While, Kate and Simon are selling drugs. Deena and Sam were just chatting and flirting on the couch. Then a jock approaches Sam and starts staring at her up and down smirking.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Some jock approached Sam and gave her a cursory glance before stroking her shoulder. I became enraged and pushed him away from her. "Stay the fuck away from her," I told him. "What you jealous?" he replied. I punched him in the face, and he fell to the ground. "Fuck off," I said and walk away with Sam.

I went to find Kate and Simon with Sam. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and it was Kate with a drunk Simon beside her. "Let's get out of here," I murmured, "but I don'ttt wantttt to go" Simon said. We took a walk outside and into my car.

"See you when I see you," Kate said as I dropped Kate and Simon off at Kate's house. "Bye," I said as I waved. "So, off to your place now?" I said, "ummm... can I stay at yours because I don't feel like going home after a party?" she replied, "sure." I drove to my street and once we arrived parked my car in front of my house.

I exited the vehicle and opened Sam's door. I enter my house through the front door, which is unlocked. I close the door and go to my room with Sam. I went to my closet to get some new, clean clothes. I handed Sam one of my pajamas. We change into our pajamas and snuggle in bed. "Good night, babe," I said, and Sam replied, "goodnight." We just kept smiling at each other until we fell asleep.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I'm the first to get up and go downstairs to use the restroom. When I was done. When I return to Deena's room upstairs, she is still sleeping. I approached her on the bed and hugged her. She turned to face me and began to move. We exchanged smiles, "goodmorning baby," I said, "morning," she added, leaning in. As our lips clashed.

"Okay, we need to get ready for school hm" she said "can we skip?" I said "hmmm I don't know" she said "Pleaseeee?" I said with a pout "Fine" she said "yayyyy" I said "So what do you want to do?" she said "We can go shopping, eat cheeseburgers, play in the arcade, or we could just stay here and watch a movie" I said with a smirk "Movie huh" she said with a smirk too. We burst out laughing.

We went downstairs and started preparing breakfast. After that, Josh showed up. "Oh hey Josh, just take the bus for now because me and Sam are skipping," Deena told Josh. "All right," Josh replied.

Before Josh heading outside, he says goodbye to us as we finish our breakfast. We went to Deena's room and just laid in her bed, listening to her music. I stood up and turned to face her. "Can we watch a movie?" I inquired. "OK," she replied as she stood up. "What do you want to watch?" she inquired. "Horror," I replied. She chose a horror film and began watching it.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Sam and I are currently watching scary films. We exchanged glances, she bit her lower lip and lean in so that our lips were in contact, and she sat on my lap kissing my neck and kissed my lips once more. She drew back, removing both her and my shirt. We kissed again, making sloppy noises in the process. When we heard a knock on the front door, we backed up. We exchanged puzzled glances. I put on my shirt and walk down the stairs to the front entrance.

I saw someone I hoped I didn't see when I opened it...

_____________________
Sorry guys if this chapter is short. I promise the next chapter to be long but its gonna take a long time to be published because im kinda busy rn... so yeah enjoy!!!💜💜💜

Love y'all!!💜💜💜