𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 20

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

So far, the day has been great i guess. I'm now in the music room, getting ready to pick up my drums. I return to the field and take a seat in the bleachers to practice while the cheerleaders practice theirs.

Now that school is over, Simon and I are just waiting for Kate and Sam to finish changing. Kate and Sam approached us. "Are you guys ready now?" I asked, and they all nodded. We were walking through the school's hallways when I realized I wanted to use the restroom.

"Hey guys, I just need to go to the bathroom for a minute, just wait me outside in my car alright" I said. "Want me to come with you?" Sam inquired. "Nah, I'm good, see you guys outside," I replied.

I then proceeded to the restroom and opened the door. I entered the stall and went about it.

𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I hear someone entering the bathroom and closing the stall. I got out of the stall and went to the sink to wash my hands.

The toilet flushed, and someone emerged, who turned out to be Deena. "Hey Deena," I said, "How are you doing?" she asked. "I'm fine, you?" I asked. "I'm good to," she replied, and I nodded.

"Can we talk?" I asked. "Um, what do you want to talk about?" she inquired. "Are you and Sam in a secret relationship?" I asked, looking in the mirror. "Uh... we're just friends," I replied "Oh really?" I asked, giggling, "because I always notice you guys when we hang out at your apartment, you and Sam being all lovey dovey."

"I have no idea what you're talking about, angel," she replied. "Oh c'mon, I know you're in a relationship with Sam, but don't worry, I won't tell anyone," I said as I turned to face her and took a step forward. "You know, I've always thought about you since the day we met, you're like this cool and sweet person," I said as I walked slowly to her.

"Angel, what are you doing?" she asked, her breath caught in her throat. "I always get jealous when you're around Sam," I said, inches away from her face. She inhaled deeply and took a step backward.

"I have a crush on you Deena, and you know what, I'm in love with you," I said and before she could replied, bathroom door opened, and we saw who it was: Sam. I turned back to Deena and kissed her on the lips. Deena pushed me and I fell on the ground, "What the fuck Angel!?" Deena said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," I replied, surprised and worried. Deena didn't respond and instead exited the restroom, following Sam.

_____________________________
two updates hihi. Btw since this story is like ending i guess or something

should i go with a happy or sad ending? Hahaha

enjoy and love you!!❤️❤️❤️