𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 22

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

~𝑂𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑏𝑒𝑟 28,1994~

It's Friday, and I've just returned home from school. Sam and I were just lying in bed together, cuddling and kissing. I'm still not sure how tomorrow's dinner at Sam's place will go.

I'm not going to lie, I've never been inside Sam's house before, but I'm going there tomorrow for dinner with her mother.

But I'm a little nervous. I don't want to tell Sam, but I believe she senses it. "Hey Deena, are you ready for tomorrow?" Sam asked, her thumb caressing my cheek. "Hm, I'm still not sure where this is going to end well," I said, trying to hide my nervousness.

"Oh, come on, my Mom thinks you're a great person, which is true, so stop being nervous," she said. "Plus, I'll always be there beside you," Sam added. "Okay, I love you," I said. "I love you too," she said.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Deena lean in and so did I. Our lips touched and I get on top of her, each thigh beside her waist. I moved my kisses down to her neck kissing, sucking, and biting it. I actually made a hickey and a smirk form in my face.

Then the door swung open.  I jumped out of Deena, I heard her groaned. "What do you want, Josh?" Deena inquired, and I turned to look at her brother. "I uh- just wanted to ask if you want to order pizza for dinner?" Josh asked "okay".

She walked up to her bag and reached into it for her wallet. She handed the money to Josh, who walked out of the room and locked the door behind him. Deena jumped back into her bed and lay beside me.

We hugged once more, and she rested her head on my chest as I caressed her hair with my fingers. "Would you like to listen to some music?" she inquired. "Sure," I replied, kissing her on the forehead. She stood up and headed over to her mixtape collection in search of the perfect song to play.

She eventually found one and play it on the cassette player. 'We Belong Together by Ritchie Valens' was playing. "May I have this dance?" she asked, reaching out her hand to me. Regardless, I laughed and grasped her hand.

Deena spun me around as we swayed. I giggled and pressed my forehead into hers. The music stops "I love you always and forever," I said as we closed our eyes. "I love you Samantha Fraser, and I can't wait to marry you soon," she replied, kissing me.

With a smile on our faces, we backed away. "I think we should go downstairs to eat," she said. "Yeah, I'm starving," I said,  jokingly rubbing my stomach and we laughed.

We take the pizza downstairs and eat it. Deena and I were just chatting about random stuff. Deena washed the dishes as soon as we finished eating. We head to her room to change into our night clothes.

We kissed and complimented one other for approximately a minute before falling asleep. Deena and I just cuddle up to each other like we normally do.

_______________________________
hello.. I might not be updating in weeks because I'm kinda sick, just enjoy this for now. ❤️❤️❤️