𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 50

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

After celebrating New Year's, Valentine's Day, and months of anniversaries together, it is finally our graduation day. I'm looking at my reflection in the mirror, smiling at myself as I made it through this year's school year and now I'm graduating as a Senior High School student and going to be in college soon. "Hey Deena!" My father yelled downstairs, "We have to get going; we don't want to be late for the ceremony." "Okay, just a minute," I replied, putting on my graduation cap.

I hurry downstairs to see Josh and Dad, who are both smiling broadly in the living room. "There she is, my beautiful and intelligent daughter, graduating today!" My father hugged me when he finished speaking, and I hugged him back. I notice Josh standing nervously as we pull away. I extend my arms and motion for him to come here. He dashed over to me and held me tightly. We drew away as I pat his hair.

"Let's go," Dad said, and we all headed outside as he closed the front door. We climbed into the car, my father started the engine, and now we're driving through the streets to school, the Pixies' song playing on the radio.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I turn around to see whether Deena has arrived yet, and just my luck. I notice her. I wave my hand for her to notice me. She eventually tracked me down and ran all the way here.

"Hi," Deena remarked as she walked in. "Hi," I said, immediately smiling and hugging her. She returned my hug, and when we heard a noise in the distance, we knew the event was about to begin. We drew back and proceeded to our seats.

The program started, all the students got their diplomas, and now it's my turn. I walk to the stage, and I give a smile to the principal as I grab my diploma, and I hear clapping from the crowd, "Wohoo, that's my girl!" I hear Deena scream, and I blush, my smile wide. I walked down the stairs. My mother hugged me and said, "I'm so proud of you, Samantha." We pulled away and both smiled at each other.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"Hey Deena!" Kate called out as I was talking to my other friends, "I found the perfect necklace yesterday and here it is." Kate continued, handing me the box, which I assume contains a necklace. I opened it and wow, it looked really beautiful. "Thank you Kate, you're the best," I said as I hugged her. "Hey, let me join," Simon exclaimed as he joined the group hug.

We soon move away, and I felt someone hug me from behind, and I recognized the person simply by the aroma. Sam. "Hey Sam, congratulations," Kate responded, and I slipped the box into my pocket while Sam focused on the two of them. "Thank you, Kate, and congrats to the two of you, especially Deena," Sam remarked. "Thank you, Sam," we replied.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"Hey Kate and Simon, we're going somewhere. Catch you guys later," Deena said, and I glanced at her puzzled. "Okay, stay safe guys." Kate and Simon said, and Deena held my hand and we walked through the exit. "Wait, where are we going?" I inquired "Somewhere, just wait." Deena responded, "Okay, but I just need to tell my Mom first." I said "No need, she already knows because I talked to her a while ago." She said and I just nodded as she led me to her car.

We got inside and she started driving. We arrived at a restaurant where we ordered cheeseburgers, and Deena went to the drive-through and ordered our food. We wait as our order has arrived. I peered excitedly and was about to grab the paper bag when Deena took it away before I could take it in my hands. I pouted and crossed my arms, "Nah uh, we'll eat this later, just wait, babe," Deena said, "Okay."

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I began driving to the location where we were heading. I cast a quick glance towards Sam, who is smiling and looking out the window. I grinned and drove until we arrived. "Okay, we're here," I said, "Wait, I remember this place," she said, "this is the beach where we had our first date," she added, beaming delightfully, and I started having flashbacks to our first date at this beach.

~ Flashback ~

"Deena, where are we going?" she inquired. "It's a surprise," I replied with a smirk.

We finally made it to the beach. I was the first one out of the car to open Sam's door. To fetch the items I packed, I walked to the back of my car and opened the trunk.

We walked to the beach, where I placed the blanket in the sand for us to sit on. She sat down, and I did as well. We exchange smiles as we stare at each other. "This is so sweet Deena, I love you," she says. "I love you too," I say. Our lips brushed against each other as we drew in closer.

~ End of flashback ~

"Yep, let's go," I said, holding out my hand for her to grasp. She clasped our hands and we went through the beach, knowing that the sun was close to set. We took off our graduation cap and sat on the ground, taking in the scenery.

I took out the food that I ordered for the both of us, and Sam took the food I handed to her willingly. We eat and talk about which college we will apply to together. I stared at her in admiration as she talked. "Oh by the way, I got you something." I took out the box that was in my pocket. I handed it to her and she looked at me confused. "Just open it." She nodded and opened the box. Sam looks surprised and has a big smile on her face.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Deena gave me a gorgeous necklace as a gift. I hugged her and thanked her. "You're welcome, babe; you deserved it," Deena remarked with a big smile. She placed the necklace on my neck, and I traced the design with my fingertips. Deena stood up, and I fixed my gaze on her.

"Come with me," she said with a sweet smile and handed her hand to me. I took it and got up from my seat. We just cleaned ourselves from all the sand in our shirts. Deena ran, and I stumbled because she ran so fast. "Slow down!" I yelled, and she took off running till we reached infront of the ocean. Waves were splashing in the sand as I turned to face her. She gave me a smirk and I could tell from the expression on her face what she was planning. "No," I said, "come on, it'll be fun," Deena pleaded, "Deena no, this is the only outfit I have." I tried to explain to her, "So? we can just go home wet or if I have an extra clothes in the car then we can changed," I finally gave in after seeing her expression.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

We take off our clothes and we only have our bra and underwear on. I ran through the water and she followed me. "Wait for me!" Sam exclaimed, as I was quite far from her. She finally caught up with me and I wrapped my arms around her waist under the water pulling her closer. She encircled her arms around my shoulders and then my neck. "This is fun, I love it," I said. "Yeah, I love it too," she replied. We chuckled and stared at each other, the tension between us growing as we got closer. Sam wrapped her legs around my waist. We grinned at each other, our faces an inch apart, and I looked at her lips and then at her eyes. Sam also examined my lips.

She returned my gaze, and we exchanged another stare. "I love you so much, Samantha Fraser," I said affectionately and honestly, and "I love you so much, Deena Johnson," Sam answered, and we both chuckled as we lean in and narrow the gap between us. The kiss was both gentle and passionate. We're now in the middle of the ocean just enjoying each others company and the sunset is making it even more beautiful.

____________________________

That is how Sam and Deena both got into the same college and they all achieved their dreams together. They are now living happily ever after!
_________________

-𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐸𝑁𝐷-

_____________________________
HI GUYS! how are y'all?

this story is officially done but I have another story working on if you still haven't check it out, it's in my profile. ANYWAYS so glad to finally finished one book.

ILY ALL, keep safe as always bye^^

-ven<3