𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 18

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I inquired. "About last week, the whole... things about us?" Sam replied. "Hm, what about it?" I inquired "I'm sorry that happened, I don't want you to think that I'm gonna break up with you just because of my Mom" she inquired

"Wait, are you though?" I inquired, my tone sad. "No! God no, of course not, you're the love of my life Deena, like you always make me happy and safe," Sam admitted, "and that will never change because I love you Deena Johnson always and I miss you so much," she added. "I love you too Samantha Fraser so fucking much," I said with a smile.

Sam and I both began to lean in. Our hot breaths could be felt, and as Sam got closer, our lips connected.

__________________________

Angel had been observing Deena and Sam outside the door window while they were talking. She just hide there and watched till she was shocked by what she saw.
_______________

𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

When I saw Deena and Sam kiss, I was surprised, hurt, and jealous like I'd never been before. I thought they were just friends, but the thought of it was wrong.

I couldn't stand it any longer and got out of my hiding place, walked to my car, and drove home.

As soon as I got home. I came in, ignoring my parents, and went straight to my room, oblivious to the fact that I hadn't eaten or changed my clothing.

I desperately wanted to forget what I had just witnessed back there and thinking of having a chance on Deena but it ruined after that, after crying and crying, I quickly fell asleep.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

We were in Deena's room, laying on her bed, our naked bodies hidden by the blanket. "Fuck that was... great," I said, panting. "Yeah jeez," Deena agreed.

"Can I ask you something, Deena?" I asked, looking at her. "And that is?" she asked, in curiosity. "What was Angel doing here earlier in your house?" I asked. "Yeah, she just wanted to hang out because she's bored," Deena said "oh.."

"Why? don't be jealous babe, we're just friends okay?" Deena said. "I don't think so, because she looks at you like she's in love with you or something" I sighed. "Don't worry, I'm not going to fall in love with her" she said. "Oh really?" I said with a smirk. "Yes really, you're the only one I'm in love with and nobody can ever change that" she said in full honesty

"Hmm... okay then, goodnight love," I yawned. "Good night to you, too," she said, kissing my forehead. We fell asleep quickly, holding in each others arms.

____________________
Zup guys😏🤝😉

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1K reads that means a lot like super THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I love you guys😚❤️🎉