𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 36

tw: a little bit of slur

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

We arrived at the game and stepped out of the car. "Okay, Sam, we've got to go find the other cheerleaders," Kate said, grabbing Sam's hand and saying, "See you out there, babe." Sam said to me, "Yeah, see you out there too, goodluck," I said as I kissed her cheek and they left to find the others.

So now it's just Simon and me walking to the field's entrance gate. "Hey Deena, do you know who Kate likes?" Simon asked, looking at me with a puzzled expression on his face. "Hm, I don't know." I replied,  "Wait do you know?" I added, looking at Simon with a puzzled expression on my face too.

"That's why I'm asking you, dumbass," he said, rolling his eyes. "Oh yeah, forgot," I chuckled. I took a peek around the field and noticed someone. Sam. I grinned as I thought about how cute and beautiful she looked in her cheerleading costume. Not gonna lie, I think all of Sam is hot. Sam noticed me through the bleachers.

She flashed me a smile and a wave. I waved back and blow a kiss. She catches it and places it in her heart in a pleasant manner. We exchanged smiles as Simon nudged my shoulder.

"Never see you this happy before Johnson, you guys are like super inlove" He smirks and I scoffed "You're just jealous" I said with a mischievous smile "Me? jealous? Nah" Simon said and we laughed.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

We're getting ready for our cheer as the game begins in a few minutes. "Listen up, guys!" Kate yelled, and the cheerleaders all stopped talking and turned to face Kate.

"Tonight is our night, some of the others might think we're just some preppy cheerleaders living in a shittytown, but no, we're going to get out there and show our best!" Kate then added, "Let's go Shadyside Witches!" "Wohoo!" We yelled.

The game's administrators are now speaking until it's our turn to perform. We took a walk around the field and began our cheer routine.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

After the game. I notice this guy staring at Sam. His friends are whispering something to him, while the guy just stares at Sam with a smirk on his face.

I started to become irritated with this fucking jock. The man approached Sam, and I stood there watching them. Until she started touching Sam and I moved closer to them to listen in on their conversation.

"Oh, come on, can I have your number please?" the guy pleaded. "No, I'm in a relationship with someone else," Sam said. "We can do this in secret and he won't find out," he said. "No, I have a girlfriend," Sam said "Oh, so you're a d*ke," he said and I walked up to them and tap the guy shoulder.

I punched him in the face when he turned around. I quickly took Sam "Stay the fuck away from her, you motherfucker," I said and Sam and I walked out.

"Wow, I never expected you to do that," Sam said, as I spun around to face her. "What? That guy irritates me," I said. "That was hot, though, but are you okay?" Sam said, looking at my hand and then back at me.

"Yeah, I'll just put some ointment and shit" I said "How about you, are you okay?" I added, pulling her closer to me "I'm okay now," she responded with a smile, I hug her and we swayed in the moonlight, smiling as we looked at each other. "I love you, Deena," Sam said softly. "I love you, too, my Sam," I added as we leaned in. And our lips came together.

___________________________
it's Olivia's birthday!! happy birthday to her🥳

shit forgot to put a warning.. im very sorry🤧

btw enjoy!