𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I contact Sam's phone number the next day, it's Saturday, and she answers. "Hello?" she asked. "Hey, Sam" I replied. "Um.... are you busy today?" I asked. "No, why?" "Cool, maybe you want to go on a date?" I said nervously. "Yesss, I would love to" she said and I smiled. "Okay, I'll pick you up in 2pm is that cool?" I said."Okay," she responded, "okay, bye cutie," I smiled. "Bye hottie," she said as she hung up the phone.

I'm apprehensive but yet happy for this cool and romantic day since I get to spend it with the love of my life, Samantha Fraser. Me, Kate, and Simon set everything up for the date we arranged the other day.

After we've completed the things for the date. "All right, D, it's time for you to get dressed up." Kate clapped her hands and exclaimed, "I'll help you find the perfect clothing to wear." We went to my room and began looking for the perfect outfit to wear. Kate handed me a red flannel, a t-shirt, and a pair of trousers and exited the room, leaving me to get dressed.

I walked out of my room and into the living area to find Kate and Simon. They gave me a thumbs up and smiled. I put on my sneakers and walked to my car outside. I started the car and drove down the street toward Sam's home.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

For the date, I chose to wear a matching top and skirt pair. I emerged from my room to find my mother in the kitchen, sipping water. "Where are you going?" my mother inquired. "Hang out with my friend," I replied "Okay..?" she said.

Outside, I soon heard a honk. I laced up my sneakers
and said my goodbyes to my mother I started walking outside to Deena's car and entered it. "Hey," I said, "Hello," she replied. She got behind the wheel and took my hand in hers while the other was on the steering wheel. We were humming a melody while listening to music.

"Soo... what do you want to eat?" she inquired. "Cheeseburgers," I replied. "Okie dokie," she added, and I laughed. We arrived at the Burger King drive-thru after ten minutes and ordered cheeseburgers and soft drinks. When the food arrived, she took out her wallet and handed the money to the cashier. We eat our food while conversing and laughing about nothing in particular

We've finished our meal. She started the car and drove to Shadyside Mall. We've arrived, and once inside, we stand a little more apart or don't hold hands since we're still not ready for our relationship to be public. Anyway, we're simply going shopping and playing in the arcade.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

We've finished our shopping. I got in my car and drove all the way to the beach. Sam was perplexed and had no idea where we were heading. "Deena, where are we going?" she inquired. "It's a surprise," I replied with a smirk.

We finally made it to the beach. I was the first one out of the car to open Sam's door. To fetch the items I packed, I walked to the back of my car and opened the trunk.

We walked to the beach, where I placed the blanket in the sand for us to sit on. She sat down, and I did as well. We exchange smiles as we stare at each other. "This is so sweet Deena, I love you," she says. "I love you too," I say. Our lips brushed against each other as we drew in closer.

______________________
🌅