𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 14

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

The ringing of my alarm clock jolted me awake. I got out of bed and went downstairs to use the restroom. I'm going to take a shower. I went to my room and changed into some fresh clothing once I was finished.

When I stepped out of my room and into the kitchen, I noticed a paper bag on the table? I take a peek inside to discover what's inside. I notice a burger on it and recall Angel giving it to me the day before.

I simply reheat the food and eat it. I floss and brush my teeth. When I emerged from the restroom, I noticed Josh sipping an orange juice. After taking a sip of his juice, he said, "Good morning sis" "Morning Josh."

We exited the building, and I shut the door behind us. Josh and I took a walk to my car. We got in the car, and I drove all the way to school.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I had completed my morning routine. I walked downstairs and see my Mom "Good morning Samantha," she said, "Morning," I said coldly.

I reach into the refrigerator for some orange juice and pour it into my glass. I drank it and ate my pancakes at the same time. I grab my bag and pop a mint sweet into my mouth after I'm done eating.

"Bye Mom," I said, "Bye, and here," she said, handing me a $50 bill.

I boarded the school bus when it arrived. While I gazed out the window, the bus began driving all the way to school.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

We arrived at school. Josh and I both got out of the car.  I see Kate and Simon are approaching us. "Hey Deena," Simon said, a goofy smile on his face. "Hi guys," I said.

Me, Kate, Simon and Josh got inside the school and Josh said his goodbyes to go to his nerd friends.

I headed to my locker, where Kate and Simon were resting in one of the lockers, waiting for me. "How's your relationship with Sam, Deena?" Kate asked. "It's fine, but Sam is a little pissed because of Angel," I replied.

"Oh, the new girl Angel? What about her?" Simon and Kate inquired. "Well, she's being all clingy and stuff, and she even brought me food," I explained, exhausted.

"Hello Deena," someone said from behind me, and I know who it was. Sam. "Hi Sam," I said with a smile, "Can we talk after school in the bathroom?" she asked. "Is that cool?" she added. "Yeah, it's cool," I replied then the bell rang.

"Oh I thought you guys left," I said as I turned around. "By the way, I'm going to class bye," I said as I said "Bye Deena."

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I was now in my class, sitting in the back, thinking about me and Deena talking about my mother would turn out great. The lesson was lost on me since I was not paying attention.

The lunch bell has rung, signaling that it is time to eat. I hurriedly stuff my belongings into my bag and rush out of class.

I walk inside the cafeteria, place an order, and pay for my meal. I approached our table and took a seat next to Deena. "Hey Sam," they said. "Hey guys," I said, grabbing Deena's hand and intertwining it with mine beneath the table. I smiled as I watched Deena blush.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

We just stay silent while we're eating and then Angel approached us. "Uhh... Deena do you wanna maybe hang out at my place tonight?" Angel asked "I don't know I'm kinda busy" I said "Oh okay just text me when you change your mind" she said and walked away.

When I turned to look at Sam, she was still staring at Angel. When Angel is talking to me, she appears enraged or jealous, which makes me chuckle.

I put my arm around her shoulder and wrapped it around it. "Don't be angry, I'm not going to hang out with her unless you want me to," I said sarcastically. "Me wanting you to hang out with that bitch, oh hell nah," she replied, making me laugh.

"Don't be jealous, Sam," Kate replied, "Deena is very loyal to you." she added "I agree," Simon said with a smile.

The school bell rung, signaling the end of lunch. We exited the cafeteria, and Kate and Simon exited in separate directions to go to class. While Sam and I are going to our class, We took a seat in the back and waited for the teacher to arrive.

"Hello Class, today we will discuss Chemical Bonding and Matter Structure," the teacher stated, and she continued to talk about it.

Finally, the bell rung, signaling the end of the school day. Sam and I exited the classroom and went to the restroom to talk a bit since they have cheer practice later. "So, what do you want to talk about?" I inquired once we were inside. "Umm... yeah, so about last night...

____________________
Hi guyss... sorry took so long to update but hey here it is!!!

Love you and enjoy i guess❤️👀