𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 9

A/n: Hey guysss sorry took so long for this chapter to be published but here it is. Enjoyy!💜

______________________

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

We were attempting to stay quiet, but I slipped and made a loud thud. "Hello, is anyone there?" the girl asked, and it was a voice I recognized. "Stand in the toilet," I say quietly to Sam. "What are you kidding me? no," she responds. "Just do it," I say, and she follows my instructions.

I gathered my belongings and entered the stall. It was 'Angel,' the new girl in my Math class. "Oh hey, Deena," Angel remarked, and I replied, "Hi."

"I know I just met you earlier, but can we maybe hang out later?" Angel replied, "You know just friends hang out." She then added, "Um... I don't know I'm kind of busy right now but I'll try." I replied, "That's okay, well see you Deena when I see you." she said and walked out of the bathroom.

I made my way over to Sam's stall. When I opened it, I saw Sam struggling in the toilet, trying not to fall. I exclaimed, "Holy shit, that was close."

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"Holy shit, that was close," Deena said. "Yeah shit," I said as I hopped off the toilet. "So who's that girl you're talking to?" I inquired. "Oh, the new girl," Deena replied, "her name is Angel by the way."

We exited the restroom and went straight to our lockers to prepare for our next class. We simply conversed till the bell rang.

Deena and I proceeded to our next class and entered the room. We sat in the back close to each other and just talked. The teacher entered the room and began discussing the lesson.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Soon after school finished, Sam and I exited the classroom and made our way to our lockers.

I felt a tap on the shoulder, and when I turned around, Angel was standing there, awkwardly smiling. "Hello, Angel," I said, "I was just wondering if I could get your number?" she replied, "You know, maybe you want to talk sometime or whatever," she added. "Um sure... here," I said, handing her my phone. "Thank you, Deena," Angel murmured as she walked away.

"Hey Deena, who's that girl?" Kate asked, "Oh, the new girl I met in Math class Angel." I replied, "Hmmm... okay." Simon replied, "Oh, by the way, our cheer practice was canceled due to shits." Kate replied, "Okay, let's go home then."

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Angel was talking to Deena, and I believe she asked for her phone number, as Deena was handing her phone to Angel. I'm a little bit jealous, although I'm not sure why, they're only friends.

I merely let out a sigh of relief as Angel went away. When I close my locker, I notice Deena, Kate, and Simon conversing. Our cheer practice had been canceled due to inclement weather, I remembered.

I walked up to Deena. "Hey Dee-" I bumped into her when she turned around quickly. "Oww" I said "Shit I'm sorry Sam" Deena said "Its okay" I said "Can I have a ride home?" I asked "Oh yeah sure" she said.

Me, Kate, Simon and Deena walked out of the school and into Deena's car. Deena started the car and drove away once we got in.

We drop Kate and Simon off first and then head straight to my house. We came to a halt at my house, and she said, "I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" "Okay bye, love you," I said, kissing her on the cheek. "Love you too," she replied. I exited and walked to my residence, where I entered my room.

I tried not to worry too much about Deena and Angel because I knew they had only recently met and Angel was probably just being friendly. I soon fall asleep due to my tiredness.

_____________________
welp..👀