𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 44

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Olivia and I are working on the project in my bed. "Hey Olivia, do you know what this is?" I questioned, pointing to one of the pictures in the book with my index finger; I received no response and turned to face her. She was staring at me and began to lean close.

I took a step back and snapped my fingers in front of her face. "Oh- uh what?" Olivia exclaimed when she came to, "I said do you know what this is?" I repeated, and she nodded.

After one and a half hours. It's becoming dark now. "Hey Deena, I should probably go home because it's getting late," Olivia said, brushing her hair. "Yeah, do you want me to drive you to your house?" I asked, but she declined my offer.

"No, I already texted my dad to come pick me up," she replied. "Hm, okay then," I responded, and she stood up. "Yeah, bye Olivia," I said, standing up as well. We exited my room and into the front door. She opened it, gave me a wave, and then shut the door.

I turned around and went to the kitchen, where I picked up a bag of chips and a bottle of water. My father hadn't arrived yet because he was working the night shift. So I return to my room and listen to one of my mixtapes. I was perplexed as to why Olivia began to lean in, 'Is she going to kiss me?' I just pushed the thought aside and drank some water.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I had just finished eating dinner, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I lay down in my bed and take out my phone. I went to my phone book and dialed Deena's number.

Three rings later, she picked it up. "Hi Sam," Deena said from the other side, "Hey, How are you?" I answered, "I'm fine, you?" she questioned, "I'm good," I replied, "Okay, did you already have dinner?" Deena queried, "Yep, so how was the project you and Olivia doing?" I asked.

"Uh- yeah, it's going well, well, we finished almost half of the project" "Oh that's good, I should probably sleep now" I replied "Okay, good night babe, have a wonderful sleep, I love you" Deena said "Yeah good night, I love you too" I said and hung up the phone.

I grab the covers in my bed and make myself comfortable until I fall asleep with a slight smile on my lips.

_____________

~The next day~

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I awoke kinda late, well it's 7:43 a.m., and Josh continues knocking on my door to wake me up because we're going to be late.

"I'm going to fucking kill you, if you keep banging on my door," I exclaimed as I put on my clothes. "We're going to be late, c'mon," Josh said, and I just rolled my eyes.

When I was ready, I opened my room door and walked to the kitchen to get a banana and some water.

I locked the door to our house, and Josh and I got into my car, and I drove to school.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I couldn't go to school today because I have a fever. My Mom handed me my medicine before she goes to work, and I take the medicine and drink the water. Now I'm lying in my bed, going through images of me and Deena. I couldn't help but smile when I saw how happy Deena is.

Shit I didn't inform Deena I wasn't going to school; she might have been worried. I groaned and got out of bed. I go downstairs to get some water and an apple. I eat it and return to my room.

I take out my phone and dial Deena's number. "Hello Sam? Where are you? Why aren't you at school?" Deena quickly inquired with worry in her voice. "I'm at my house and I'm sorry if I didn't call you sooner, I have a fever," I replied.

"Oh, I'm going there after school; I just tell Olivia after school that we couldn't do the project today, okay? I love you" Deena said. "Okay, love you too," I replied, and she hung up the phone.

I laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling, and my eyes became heavy, until I fell asleep while waiting for Deena to arrive.

___________________________
hellooo guyssss!!!❤️