𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 19

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I was the first to wake up, and when I checked the time, it was already 6:00 a.m. I turned around to see my girlfriend peacefully sleeping beside me. I smiled of how adorable she is. I kiss her on the forehead and put a pillow in replace of my body.

I sat up slowly and put on my clothes. I go downstairs to use the bathroom. After using the restroom. I go into the kitchen to prepare a meal. I decided to make pancakes instead.

I immediately poured the ingredients into the bowl and stirred them together. I heat the pan on the stove for a minute and finally cook the pancakes.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I was half awake when I reached for Sam, only to find an empty side of the bed. I groaned and got up. I get a smell of something sweet and dash downstairs to find Sam making pancakes in the kitchen.

I smiled and slowly walked up to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist. Sam flinched a bit but smiled when she knew it was me.

"Good morning, baby," she said. "Morning love," I said, kissing her cheek. "Thank you for cooking us breakfast; you don't have to." I mumbled "I wanted to," she answered with a smile as she turned around to face me. I lean in and kiss her on the lips. She pulled away "As much as I wanted to kiss you more, we need to get ready for school huh," she said and I just sigh rolling my eyes.

___________________________________

Deena, Sam, and Josh finished their breakfast and got ready for school. They exited the house, and Deena shut the door behind them. The three of them climbed into their car and drove to school.
_________________________

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

We've arrived at the school, and Josh exits the vehicle to enter the building. While Deena and I are still in the car, checking her things in her backpack.

"Are you ready to go?" I inquired. "Yeah, let's go," she replied. Deena was ready to open the door when I grabbed her wrist and kissed her on the cheek. We pulled away smiling and exited the vehicle.

I go to my locker to fill my backpack with all of my books. I've finished packing my belongings into my bag and lock my locker.

The bell rang. It indicates that the school day has begun.

___________________________
hi