𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 39

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

~𝑁𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 24,1994~

We're getting ready for Thanksgiving dinner tonight. I informed my mother that we would be celebrating at Kate's house, and she agreed.

My outfit consists of a turtleneck sweater, trousers, and golden goose sneakers. I straighten my hair and apply lip balm. I went downstairs and saw my mother seated on the couch with a bottle of wine in her hand.

"Why do you have a bottle of wine, Mom?" I inquired as I approached her. "I wanted to bring this, just a little something to drink for Thanksgiving, you know," she explained, and I couldn't help but laugh at her.

"Okay, are you ready?" she asked. "Yeah mom, let's go," I replied, and we locked the front door once we were outside, and my Mom drove us to Kate's house.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

We had just arrived at Kate's house when Dad pulled over to the side and parked the car. We exit the vehicle, and I knock on the door while Josh carries the bread roll that we purchased. When Kate's father opened the door, he grinned as he spotted us.

"Hello guys, Happy Thanksgiving," he said. "Hello Adam," my father said to Kate's father. Adam, step aside to allow us to enter.

Sam and Simon are already here, as far as I can tell. "Happy Thanksgiving Deena," Sam said, standing up and hugging me. "Happy Thanksgiving to you guys," I said, "Hi Ms.Fraser and Mrs.Schimdt" I sais greeting Ms.Fraser and Mrs.Schimdt, who are talking to each other "Hello Deena" they said back.

After waiting in the living room Kate and her Mom show up. "All right guys, you can go to the kitchen, we're done preparing," Kate's mother said. "Yeah, I just go upstairs to change my clothes," Kate said, and we all nodded.

𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I go upstairs to my room and select a red hoodie and joggers that match. It was just a regular clothing.

When I get downstairs, I see that everyone is already seated in the kitchen chair. I choose a seat nearer to my parents. "All right, let's eat," my mother said, and we started eating. Sam's mother open the wine that they had bought and pours the wine into the wine glass.

While Simon, Sam, Deena, Josh and I went to get a glass of water. "All right, everyone, Happy Thanksgiving, Cheers," my father said, as we all raised our glasses and drank. This is the nicest Thanksgiving feast I've ever had, especially when I celebrate with my family and friends.

______________________________
wHAT'S UPPPP