𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 10

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

~𝑂𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑏𝑒𝑟 10,1994~

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. When I'd done using the restroom. I look at the clock and see that it is 10 a.m. I got out of bed and walked downstairs to eat.

I completely forgot that Sam and I were going to hang out today. Once I'd finished my meal. I dash to my room to grab something to put on. I just dress in an oversized shirt and shorts.

As soon as I was completed. When I get downstairs, I notice some beer cans on the coffee table. 'Stupid fucking promises,' I grumbled as I cleaned it up and tossed it in the trash.

I thought it was Sam who knocked on the door, but it was Angel? "Oh hello Angel, what are you doing here?" I inquired. "Umm... I just wanted to hang out if that's okay," she replied. "Yeah, but me and Sam hanging out at my house," I replied scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh- oh okay, I'll just go," angel responded. "Oh no! you can join us if you want?" I asked. "Sure!" Angel exclaimed. "Okay? cool," I said as I allowed her into my home.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I chose to dress in a T-shirt and a skirt. I put on my sneakers and apply some chapstick. I go downstairs and see no one; perhaps my mother has gone to work.

I grabbed my keys and walked outside to my car, where I climbed inside. I got in my car and drove all the way to Deena's place.

I arrived after a ten-minute wait. I exited my vehicle and knocked on the door. It immediately opened, and I wrapped my arms around Deena. She allowed me in after we got away from the hug.

I walked into her home and saw Angel? She was seated on the couch in her living room, nervously smiling. "What is she doing here?" I asked Deena quietly. "I don't know, she just went to my house earlier and asked if I wanted to hang out," Deena explained, "but I said I'm going to hang out with you and another one I let her hang out with us."

"All right," I responded as I sat down on the couch. "Hey, do you guys want to watch a movie?" Deena inquired. "Yep," both me and Angel replied.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I went to my DVD collection and chose a horror film to watch. I sat on the couch and played it.

I spotted Angel staring at me during the first half of the movie. "What are you staring at?" I asked, and she blushed and responded, "nothing." "All right," I said.

Sam was furious when she saw Angel blush, so she hugged me and rested her head on my shoulder. Angel exchanged a glance with us and do the same.

They are hugging me so tightly that I am unable to breathe. "Hey guys, you're squeezing too tightly," I said. "Shit sorry," Angel and Sam responded.

Angel went home after the movie, so it's just me and Sam now.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"Ughh, finally we're alone," I said, a grin on my face. "Yeah," Deena said, chuckling.

We went to her room and just cuddled in bed together. She handed me one of her pajamas, and we'll get dressed together. We just exchanged glances. "You're so beautiful," she said, "and you're such a hot babe," I said.

She and I both leaned in. We just made out when our lips connected. She backed away and removed my shirt, which I did as well. We kissed again till she reached down to my neck and cupped my breasts. She took my bra off and only touched my bare skin.

It's never felt better to have her warm fingertips on my bare skin. She slid her hand into my skirt and slowly pulled it off. She kissed my stomach till she's in my underwear.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I took off Sam's panties and just stared at her, appreciating her for a moment. I kissed her pussy and then her inner thighs. She moaned as I pressed two fingers into her. I pushed harder and quicker in and out of her.

Her moans grew louder. Until she got to the end of her climax. I reached out and licked my hand. I grinned and kissed her forehead as she said, "Fuck Deena." We both fell asleep in each other's arms as I laid beside her.

_______________________
hi sorry for the late update...

love you guysss!!!!❤️💜❤️💜