𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 21

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"Sam, wait!" yelled Deena, but I ignored her. "Sam! just please let me explain," she said, and I came to a halt. We were in the middle of the hallway when I turned around to face her. "Then tell me what happened back there," I responded serious

"Look, what happened there is not what you think it looks like," she explained. "When Angel kissed me, I immediately pushed her away quickly trust me," Deena added and I sighed "I trust you Deena" I said.

"Thank you Sam, I love you okay? I would never kiss any other girls unless it's you," she said, and I laughed. "I know, I love you too," I said, leaning in and kissing her. I took a step back and noticed Angel standing nearby, observing us. I had a smirk on my face because a part of me wanted her to know that Deena is only mine.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"Let's go," I chuckled, "Kate and Simon are probably waiting for us." "Yeah," she replied with a smile. We exited the school and entered the parking lot, where Josh, Kate, and Simon were waiting in my car.

"What are you guys taking so long?" Kate asked, irritated. "My stomach got hurt, but I'm fine now," I replied. "Whatever," she said, rolling her eyes and looking out the window. I rolled my eyes and got in the car, driving away.

It's just me, Sam, and Josh in the car now that I've dropped everyone off at home. Josh dozed off in the backseat while Sam and I listened to music.

"Josh, we're home" I said waking Josh up. He stood up and exited the car, intending to enter the house. Sam and I exited the car and entered the house. "Hey Deena, I should probably go now," Sam said. "Yeah sure, do you want to eat dinner before you go?" I asked. "No, I'm good, I just eat at home," she said. "Oh okay, be safe," I said and kissed her  "Bye I love you" she said and walked out of the house.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I got into my car, which I had left at Deena's. I took the keys in my bag, started the car, and drove the rest of the way to my house.

Finally, I arrived at my house and exited my vehicle. "Hey Samantha, how was school?" my Mom asked as I entered the house. "It's great," I replied with a small smile. "Okay, I made dinner, let's eat," she said as we walked to the kitchen.

We just eat in silence until my Mom spoke "Um.. Sam, I've been observing the way Deena and you are like so close to each other, are you guys really just friends?" Mom asked. "Uh.. yeah we are," I said fearfully. "You know you can tell me anything right?" she asked. "Yeah," I said with a smile.

"So, how are you two getting along? I'm not going to be furious because you're my daughter Samantha, and I'll always support you in whatever makes you happy," my mother said in a soothing tone.

"Really?" I inquired. "Yes, so you and Deena are in a relationship? I mean, Deen is a great kid," she replied. "Well yes, we are together," I replied nervously. "Well that's great, maybe you can invite her here on Saturday to eat dinner with us," my mother replied. We just talk and laugh till it's time to go to bed.

I decided to call Deena after brushing my teeth and changing into my pajamas.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I've just finished eating dinner, cleaned my teeth, and getting dressed in fresh clothing. Now I was in my room, doing my own business, starring at the ceiling.

Until my phone rang, and I was startled a bit. I get out of bed and check my phone to see Sam has called. "Hi Sam," I smiled, "Hey," she said. "What's wrong?" I inquired. "Nothing, my Mom and I talked earlier, and she said she would support me with anything," Sam said. "She then asked if we are together, and I said yes," she added.

"Oh" that's all I said "Is that a bad thing?" Sam asked with a worried tone "No, does your Mom get mad?" I worried. "No, Mom said it would be great to invite you here for dinner on Saturday," Sam said, and I smiled. "Woah that's cool Sam, but I'm nervous about this dinner thing," I said. "Oh come on, just act normal and don't freak out," she mumbled.

"Oh shit, hey Deena, I'm going to sleep now," she said, and I chuckled. "Yeah, see you tomorrow, goodnight babe, I love you," I said "Goodnight, love you too" Sam said and hang up.

___________________________________

The two young ladies were laying in their bed, staring at the ceiling. Until they dozed off with smile on their faces.
_______________________

______________________________
long chapter.. any suggestion you can comment

im running out of ideas ugh.. btw enjoy this one hahaha❤️