𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 26

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"Hey babe, wake up," I said to Deena, who had fallen asleep while watching a movie. While I'm concentrating on viewing this horror film because I enjoy it,

Deena mumbled something but I couldn't  seem to hear what she said "What?" I asked, "I'm hungry," Deena shouted. "Oh, what do you want to eat?" I inquired, staring at her. "You," she said, not thinking of what she had just said.

We widened our eyes "What!" I exclaimed, "Uh- I mean anything like- cheeseburgers, yeah?" she stammered, and I laughed. "Okay, let's go," I said standing up, and she did as well.

We went downstairs and exited the house. I close the door behind me and place the keys in the hiding place in case my mother returns home early.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I'm so embarrassed from what I said earlier. 'Oh my God Deena you're an idiot' I thought to myself. We get inside of my car and I started the engine.

All the way to Burger King, on the drive. Sam took one of my mixtapes and put it on the radio in my car. We just listen and I put my hand on her thigh caressing it with my thumb.

She looked at me and bit her lip. I looked at her and Sam looked away. I smirk and we finally arrived at the Burger King.

We exited the car and walked into the diner. We found a table and sat in a chair. "May I take your order?" The waitress asked. "Two cheeseburgers, two fries, and a Coke, please." I replied, "Okay, that's it?" she replied, "Yes, thank you."

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I take Deena's hand in mine and we exchange a kind smile. "You're so beautiful, it's no surprise you fall in love with me," I said. "What? of course I do, I'm super in love with you, come on, you're the sexiest and hottest person in the world," Deena said, and I laughed.

"You're just saying that because I'm your girlfriend," I joked. "First, yes, you are my girlfriend, second, I've had a crush on you since God knows when, and third, you're the most beautiful person I've ever met," she saud making me blush.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I said and we laughed. Until our lunch arrived, Deena and I just talked and laughed with each other. We just enjoy the food and sip our soft drinks.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Since it was becoming late, I dropped Sam off at her house. "So I see you tomorrow?" I inquired. "Yeah, just pick me up in the morning around 7 a.m., yeah 7 a.m., and don't be late," she replied sternly. "Yes Ma'am," I joked, and we both laughed.

"Okay, bye now, I love you," I said, kissing her cheek. "Bye, love you too," she said. Once Sam was inside her house, I drove away.

I was simply driving around listening to music. I was driving along when I heard a beep on the side of the road. I observe an car that is being driven too fast. I was hit and my eyesight went completely dark.

__________________________