𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 28

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I awoke in a hospital bed, while the others were still soundly sleeping on the couch. When I look to my right, I notice Sam sleeping while holding my hand.

I smile and try to stand up slowly but fail. Sam awoke from her slumber as I groaned in pain. "Shit, I'm sorry," I said quietly. "It's okay, how are you?" she inquired. "I'm fine, just needed to use the restroom," I replied. "Oh okay, I'll help you," she said, rising to assist me.

I stood up and led the way to the restroom with caution. "OK, I'll be fine, just stay here," I said, and she nodded. "Just call me when you need help," she said, as I entered the bathroom.

I flushed the toilet and looked in the mirror at my reflection. I sighed and thought to myself, '𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵' "Are you all right there, Deena?" Sam asked. "Yes," I replied as I opened the door. Sam placed her arms around my shoulder and waist to help me maintain my balance.

Deena layed back on the bed, and I take a seat beside her in the chair. "How are you doing?" I inquired. "I'm fine," Deena replied with a smile.

Deena and I were just talking about something when Kate, Simon, Josh, Mom, and Deena's father awoke. "Hey D, how are you feeling?" Kate asked. "I'm good," she replied with a smile. "Um excuse me, Samantha, there is an emergency at work," Mom said. "Um okay Mom, be safe," I said "Yes and Deena I hope you get well soon" she said and got out of the room.

"So just stay here, and we'll order breakfast," Deena's father said. "All right," Deena said. While the others go out and buy breakfast. Deena and I basically sit around and laugh at ridiculous jokes while listening to music.

Simon remarked, "OK people, eat your breakfast!" and placed the paper bag on the table. I approached them and put two snacks in my bag, one for Deena and the other for me. "Thank you guys," Deena said, smiling. "Eh no problem," Mr. Johnson said, "let's just enjoy this food." That is how we eat our meals.

_______________________
So probably I will not update for about a week or so.. cause I have lot of school works to do.

enjoy this for now, love you❤️